TeamSpeak 5 Beta Key Giveaway

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
We got a few more codes which we want to share with you guys.

Just write a message down below on with the following information:
  • What do you like about Ciphers?
  • What do you NOT like about Ciphers?
  • What are you missing / what would you like to see?
Requirements:
  • You are registered for at least 6 months
  • You have the status "Verified member" (3+ posts)
  • You want the key for yourself. Not gonna give it to someone who is selling keys *facepalm*

Good luck ;)

1. winner: @tearservers
2. winner: anyone with a high quality answer

Last edited:

tearservers

Oct 30, 2016
1º The future about TS3/5 "develope/Crack/etc"
2º Were is the crack for last TS3 server , for windows :p ?
3ºMore pll , action on this forum.

eNTiKeY

Aug 23, 2017
1) You can get lots of information and help from everyone especially from admins, even at any time.
With TS3 and TS5, the real progress, of course, with the rest of the software and programs are very willing to help.
That's exactly what I like and love about this forum.

2) Only thing I do not like, in between even rare server failures, or attacks that are made to us.

3) As the colleague says, there could be more people and more action here, but we will fight together and certainly find a solution in the future.
Only together we are strong. In the end we are a family here.
-- Maybe you could start in the forum synonymous with smartphone applications what.
because almost everyone has a smartphone.
-- Maybe it would be good if there would be areas with different languages such as an example German, because everyone can not English.
-- And it would be good if the forum language could be in different languages. I mean in settings, etc. so that everyone can choose his language which he wants and understands.

With luck, I hope that I get a key and wish all the other Ciphers.pw/R4P3 family members good luck.

Last edited:

ULDIN

Mar 14, 2016
1- Love teamspeak related expectations and systems.
2- Cleaning of non-functioning systems and codes.
3- I think I know a lot of things

good luck everybody..

Amin3Nator

Sep 24, 2015
1. Like this community for Releases - Tools - Plugins - Good People For Helping me a lot.
2. Moving VIP Section to Archive
3.TeamSpeak 3 Server's Crasher and Crack / TeamSpeak 3 Server's Crasher and Crack ;):p

popmom333

Aug 7, 2018
1. I love Teamspeak and like it very much.
2. Not everything I dislike But may have connection or decoding problems only
3. I want to know everything about TeamSpeak and I'm very excited about TeamSpeak 5 and I want to test it.

bituspy

May 20, 2017
  • What do you like about Ciphers? I like how you all love and hate teamspeak alike. I also like how you guys love to experiment with your forums.
  • What do you NOT like about Ciphers? I think you guys are doing well nothing to dislike.
  • What are you missing / what would you like to see? I would like to see a proper marketplace here, I would also like to see some nulled stuff sections coming up for websites, forums, etc. Also add up modding sections for gta and other games.
Requirements:
  • You are registered for at least 6 months - Yes
  • you have the status "Verified member" (3+ posts) - I hope so :D

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
Ciphers has a lot of information about Teamspeak+Servers, there are also a lots of ts3 bots available, so it is a good "first look place"
Well it is true that some people cracked a lot the ts3 software and posted it here. But teamspeak always saw it as negativ as possible instead of doing something against it - especially against the bugs/Vulnerabilities.
In fact im very happy atm. In the past i may would suggest to change the Domain to something more professional, but you already have done it. :)

E

ewenjo

The community first of all. If you have a question, there is always someone that will help you. I also like all the tools, software, bots etc that are made here.
That people sometimes don't use the search feature and ask questions that have been answered many times before.
I would like to see someone modify the new TS5 client and add some cool new features.

cin34

Jan 23, 2016
What do you like about Ciphers?
That they inform you about news related to TeamSpeak

What do you NOT like about Ciphers?
That they have a discord server.

What are you missing / what would you like to see?
How they buy TeamSpeak.

DewolFF

Nov 3, 2016
  1. Cracks and helpful articles on setting up TS3 servers
  2. As for me - there are unnecessary useless topics
  3. More cracks and buns :)

tearservers

Oct 30, 2016
HIIIIIIIIIII WHAT ?????????

I WIN ?????????

YESSSS I WIN A KEYYYYYYYYYY THKNSSSSSSSS

Last edited:

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
The first key was given away random. The second one will be given away by the quality of the answer.

Patchz2

Apr 24, 2016
    • I like most of the Teamspeak "exploits"
    • Sometimes there are unnecessary posts like questions that were answered so many times before
    • tbh, more of that what i like and i participated in 2016 for. Tricks/exploits round about teamspeak.