STOP CRASHING MY SERVER

leprice

Dec 31, 2015
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS COMMUNITY? WHY ARE YOU GUYS JOINING ON MY SERVER AND CRASH IT WITH THIS VIP EXPLOIT? gg idiots.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
I understand you are upset. Please keep in mind we dont actually control what is done with the tools we release.
You might want to take a look into the Exploit Overview and also download the newest, up to date server version from here.
It is recommended to always run the newest server version. In fact, you should not run outdated software at all, no matter the type of software. (There are actually reasons for releasing new updates o_O)

leprice

Dec 31, 2015
I understand you are upset. Please keep in mind we dont actually control what is done with the tools we release.
You might want to take a look into the Exploit Overview and also download the newest, up to date server version from here.
It is recommended to always run the newest server version. In fact, you should not run outdated software at all, no matter the type of software. (There are actually reasons for releasing new updates o_O)
thank you this. We have update right now. (we are using non profit license so we dont need server cracks :) )