Sprummlbot - A lightweight multifunctional TS3 bot

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
Help please
[6.10.2016 23:43:27 | INFO][Core] Selecting Server 1
[6.10.2016 23:43:27 | INFO][Core] Reinitializing Sprummlbot...
[6.10.2016 23:43:27 | INFO][Core] Lost connection to TeamSpeak 3 Server! Reconnecting...
[6.10.2016 23:43:27 | INFO][Note] Do not forget adding the IP of your Sprummlbot to the query_whitelist.txt of your ts3 server and enabling the "can-flood" feature in the config file. It is Located under Misc -> can-flood.
[6.10.2016 23:43:28 | INFO][Core] Selecting Server 1
[6.10.2016 23:43:29 | INFO][Core] Reinitializing Sprummlbot...
[6.10.2016 23:43:29 | INFO][Note] Do not forget adding the IP of your Sprummlbot to the query_whitelist.txt of your ts3 server and enabling the "can-flood" feature in the config file. It is Located under Misc -> can-flood.
[6.10.2016 23:43:29 | INFO][Core] Lost connection to TeamSpeak 3 Server! Reconnecting...
[6.10.2016 23:43:30 | INFO][Core] Selecting Server 1
[6.10.2016 23:43:31 | INFO][Core] Reinitializing Sprummlbot...
[6.10.2016 23:43:31 | INFO][Note] Do not forget adding the IP of your Sprummlbot to the query_whitelist.txt of your ts3 server and enabling the "can-flood" feature in the config file. It is Located under Misc -> can-flood.
[6.10.2016 23:43:31 | INFO][Core] Lost connection to TeamSpeak 3 Server! Reconnecting...

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Merged Stuff from: https://r4p3.net/threads/sprummlbot.468/

@cananon1
This looks like a great idea right now i have no time to Test this bot but its here
https://github.com/Scrumplex/Sprummlbot
  • Webinterace Included
  • Comepletely free
  • AFK - Mover
  • Support Reminder
Sprummlbot is a lightweight Teamspeak 3 Server Bot.

@ehthe
Looks cool :D Only downside it's in java x)

@L.
Pretty nice :)
add some screenshots :)

@cananon1
it's not mine so i can't add screen caps only posting about it as it sounds like a nice bot someone made.

@Scrump
lol registered and saw this... interesting... xD (I'm the dev of this project)

@skinas
Get some screens in it :D

@Scrump
how can i make screenshots of functions like afk mover?

@L.
you can screenshot the Webinterace and Support Reminder ;)

@cananon1
i would love to see some also befor i set up a test box to use it on

@Rayger_X
who can share screenshots

@Bluscream
Could you implement clientquery functions in a custom Minecraft client? =D

@Scrump
umm yes xD
I added some screenshots...

@cananon1
Thanks scrump :) i hope eveyone here can help you improve your bot i have a few idea's im going to test and if they work i will send you a message.

@TheFeldi
I actually use that bot and I like it.

@Am4n
does not generate the groupprotect.ini and crashes therefore

@Scrump
Hi guys. I will release a big update today :) It will include a VPN Checker and Kicker, Auto Reconnect and Interactive Banner. You can test those features on my private server: ts.scrumplex.ga just try to join the server with any vpn and look at the banner of the server. (It refreshes every minute because teamspeak has a limit).

@skinas
vpn detector not working properly its kicking everyone

@Scrump
What is the type of vpn (in the console) EDIT: If it is Invalid RDNS it will be removed in the next update

@Scrump
Can you please link the official post?
On r4p3: https://r4p3.net/threads/sprummlbot-a-lightweight-multifunctional-ts3-bot.1135/
On TS3 Forums: http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/123155-Sprummlbot-An-lightweight-multifunctional-TS3-bot

@kingston
Proper VPN checks are next to impossible. There are millions of vpn IPs around the world. It is very easy to harm innocent people. Also, some use VPN for gaming and kicking them makes no sense to me.

@Scrump
What about creating a server group named Member and put that group into the whitelist. and if there is a guest with vpn he will be kicked

@babamrb
website update pls!

@EscuderoKevin
Link in Firts Post no work.

But now its here

FraWolf

Dec 8, 2016
The download is broken! "Internal Server Error! Could not fetch JAR file from build server! Error code: 502"

6xPink

VIP
Mar 25, 2016
The download is broken! "Internal Server Error! Could not fetch JAR file from build server! Error code: 502"
Hello FraWolf, everything from here looks fine make sure you clean your DNS cache by doing the following command in command prompt // ipconfig/flushdns and also clear the cache on your web browser. if this doesn't work then go ahead and use a proxy either way these 2 options work

Hope this helps :)