Solve DDoS problems on your teamspeak3 server

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
I've been around for some time now in gaming communitys due to this DDoS its always a problem in my case especialy on the teamspeak3 server after going by every one of these host's and being kicked out (null route) nfoservers.com, hosteam.pl, ovh.com, voxility.com, blacklotus.net, staminus.net and many others every single host that has DDoS protection I've been there with my server and every time it would not last more then a month up.
Now if you have the same problem as me what you need is this host http://blazingfast.io these guys have got one of the biggest DDoS protection I've ever seen (700Gbps) and its only for 5€ to get your vps there and believe me someone that got up to taking 100Gbps of DDoS im there for 6 months now UP (finnaly). :)
After you buy your VPS this panel is what you get:
5c4dc0e66cc9ed31404075d8e8b45aa8.png

Its important that when you buy your VPS there you go to the "Firewall" tab and open the ports that you need for teamspeak3 like I have:
69c6dedc40046da3bda698753729f007.png

After that only thing you need to do is to setup your teamspeak server and enjoy it finnaly without those DDoS plebs :D

PS: They have webhosting, Proxy for webhost, and they also have a GRE tunnel for 150€/month if you have a GSP/ISP or other hosting company in your country just tell them about this host and they can get the same protection has blazingfast.io for that price :)

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
I've been around for some time now in gaming communitys due to this DDoS its always a problem in my case especialy on the teamspeak3 server after going by every one of these host's and being kicked out (null route) nfoservers.com, hosteam.pl, ovh.com, voxility.com, blacklotus.net, staminus.net and many others every single host that has DDoS protection I've been there with my server and every time it would not last more then a month up.
But you know that Blazingfast is a Voxility Reseller, right?

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
But you know that Blazingfast is a Voxility Reseller, right?
Of course, but thats not the only thing they use, if you checked they're ASN you surely saw nforce there so its 500gbps from voxility and 200gbps from nforce and they have theyre own rules wich were adapted since like I said my server in voxility would just go down now to get blazingfast.io down you need 500$/month at least for the botnet that advertises to down it wich I think that might still get blocked after a few minutes :D

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
By the way when I got my VPS they gave me a trial for 1 month on the VPS of 5€ try to contact support and see if thats still up for grabbing! :D

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Of course, but thats not the only thing they use, if you checked they're ASN you surely saw nforce there so its 500gbps from voxility and 200gbps from nforce and they have theyre own rules wich were adapted since like I said my server in voxility would just go down now to get blazingfast.io down you need 500$/month at least for the botnet that advertises to down it wich I think that might still get blocked after a few minutes :D

Yea, I know I had a Server there too. Im not saying blazingfast isn't a good hoster. Still I had to experience stuff like the Server not going online eventhough I pressed the Start button. I didnt experience something like that with ANY other hoster I used. In contrary to that the Support was always very fast.

Btw. some friends of mine managed to get their whole system down for hours with a perl script. It doesnt work anymore, but if you search for an exploit you will definitely find one.

Can you give me a link to the Botnet witch advertises to get them down for 500$ per month? xD Its not really hard to set up a botnet witch can take them down. It would just need loads of time, because you will need a lot of bots.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Yea, I know I had a Server there too. Im not saying blazingfast isn't a good hoster. Still I had to experience stuff like the Server not going online eventhough I pressed the Start button. I didnt experience something like that with ANY other hoster I used. In contrary to that the Support was always very fast.

Btw. some friends of mine managed to get their whole system down for hours with a perl script. It doesnt work anymore, but if you search for an exploit you will definitely find one.

Can you give me a link to the Botnet witch advertises to get them down for 500$ per month? xD Its not really hard to set up a botnet witch can take them down. It would just need loads of time, because you will need a lot of bots.
Every host has its vulnerabilities besides they are up for only 2 years, about getting them down with DDoS I never said it was impossible but from what I have seen, you will get them down for minutes until they block whatever you're using