SOLD

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
because my old TeamSpeak servers doesn't get nearly as many users as it used to do before
Quite sadly I am noticing a trend, everyone is getting rid of their NPL licenses and a strong (significant) # of my old TeamSpeak friends have all shutdown their servers.

I think this may be the end of time for TeamSpeak guys, quite unfortunate leadership of their team/software has failed up.

I know this may not be relevant to the thread exactly but it is just an observation I am seeing.

Hopefully TeamSpeak 2 and TeamSpeak 3 are remembered in all our hearts whereas my belief is TeamSpeak 5 is kind of a dusty skeleton - somewhat like an 80 year old grandma. She lived her long and somewhat full life - now she is in a nursing home. TeamSpeak is rocking in a chair and playing bingo!

E

ewenjo

I guess most of the people that are getting rid of the licenses are just the ones that host a TeamSpeak server for a few of their friends. It doesn't really make any sense for them to use 120+ slots licenses, when there's less than 32 people online. It's only really a viable option for large communities that actually have a need for it. But, yes, I agree. It's a sad trend and something that really shows how TeamSpeak is getting less popular.

nasser32

May 24, 2016
Since I've seen a few other people selling their license, I guess I'll put up mine for sale as well.

It's one of the old NPL licenses from back in 2015, meaning it can have a total of 512 slots and 10 virtual servers. The reason I'm selling it is because my old TeamSpeak servers doesn't get nearly as many users as it used to do before. Therefore, I no longer have a need for the license. As long as the license will still be in use, it won't be suspended by TeamSpeak. I've used it for over 5 years and it's still working fine.

Interested?
I'm not asking for much, so if you're interested send me a message on Discord or PM me here, so we can talk about price and details.

Discord: TomJ#9605

** EDIT: Only looking for an one time payment. **
give my your discord ID