Setting up your own e-commerce website at low price

pwn3r

Reaction score
Hello R4P3 community!
I am now trying to get some customers to buy my services on Fiverr and decided to put a small post here in this awesome community

I will create you the perfect store
This offer is about making you the best store website that suits the needs of your business.
I will be using different e-commerce platforms both FREE and LICENSED ( e.g: Drupal, OpenCart, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Magento, WHMCS... ) just to make sure it gets along with your brand.

Requirements:
  • Domain Name ( You can get one free at www.freenom.com )
  • Web-hosting ( Not Required in the Diamond Pack )
About the service:
  • SILVER PACK: With this basic offer, I will be making you the store that perfectly fits your business.
  • GOLD PACK: In this offer, I will be offering you a Logo for your brand, a design that fits with your business purpose in addition to the store installation.
  • DIAMOND PACK: If you choose the diamond offer, I will be hosting your store on my own server with a guaranteed uptime and DDoS protection. The payment will only include the first month hosting and then you can change your host or you can pay me 5$ monthly and have a lifetime service.
Gallery:

* If you're not familiar with web hosting, you can just choose the Diamond Pack and I will be taking care of everything.

5$ Only! Buy now!
Link to my service on Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/share/EgyE20