Server rent.

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Hello.

I'd like to offer a server rental option. (cheaper than host) (you may be interested in a private message). Dont worry the license is legal.

I could do this for up to ten people, with 50/100/150 slots per person. (512 max)
(Now i have 134 free slots)

The servers are located in France (OVH Game).
I don't want to scam or abuse anyone. I'm an old R4P3 member, not my goal of such a method.
If u want, i can send reference at private message.

Shorts:
* 50 Slot - 4,5 euro / 100 Slot 9 euro
* Legal licanse (Can't blacklist or report)
* Always the latest server version (now 3.12.1)
* Stability (I have been running servers for 4 years).
* OVH Game Network (Automatic notification in case of attack)
* I can show reference
* If necessary, I can also offer an unlicensed server.
- Maximum 32 Slots, Dedicated ServerAdmin Querry (Maximum 2 servers)

Regards, djalmasi

UP. 134 slot available on OVH GAME - 8 euros / month - If you interested send a pm.

Bump, I updated the description, more detailed. There are currently 134 slots for rent. (+2x32 unlicensed server)

Bump. There are currently 84 slots for rent. (+1x32 unlicensed server)

Last edited:

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Update: I have currently released all slots.
If necessary, I can run a 32-slot (unlicensed server) with a dedicated IP address and querry access. (ovh network). 2,5 euro / month.

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
lol i host 32 slot teaspeak servers for 1.28 Euro / month :D
Don’t start arguing during my own topic ( create ur own!). TeaSpeak is cracked, illegal and can be blacklisted at any time. You can only get around if you use their own client, which is incomplete, buggy, doesn’t work properly, crashes, and looks completely different. In short: TeaSpeak is a big shit.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
and since you have such a view, we determine that your parents are probably siblings.
But apart from that, since it is illig, Mr. Wolverinedev has so far not received any charges or anything else from TeamSpeak Systems Inc. how would you like to explain it to us?
but you are welcome to get upset about illigal things here, which is kind of funny because selling your npl is probably not legal either. therefore whoever sits in the glass house should not throw stones.

Last edited:

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
No one! I repeat no one has asked you to come here and comment on the topics. What I do or don’t do. You have nothing to do with it. I have an opinion about TeaSpeak.
same you have nothing to do with it. I opened this topic for myself! And you come here to tell me how much you sell a server for! Why? Don't have enough revenue from TeaSpeak? Don't advertise yourself under my topic and you're done. I don't care about your childish stupidity.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
:D :D :D :D
"Don't have enough revenue from TeaSpeak? " nope working for free
but since you have too much money, you are welcome to hire me as a system administrator, the minimum wage for us in Germany is € 33.94 / h

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
What about you all talking about...
But apart from that, since it is illig, Mr. Wolverinedev has so far not received any charges or anything else from TeamSpeak Systems Inc. how would you like to explain it to us?

Probably it is because TeamSpeak in bad position currently and simply fading away.

TeaSpeak is kinda unstable and using it with TeamSpeak client is horrible...

Also think about how such software can be developed by one person. Little bit strange thing, isn't it ?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
TeaSpeak tea bag licks sweaty balls of TeamSpeak. And they all get manly screaming anal from Discord! Enough said