Selling my NPL ( updated and working )

InVaDeR359

May 29, 2017
I finally had enough of holding communities and I'd like to sell my fully working & updated TeamSpeak 3 Non-Profit License

max. virtual servers: 2
max. slots: 512

PM me if you're interested

rezak

Oct 13, 2016
I finally had enough of holding communities and I'd like to sell my fully working & updated TeamSpeak 3 Non-Profit License

You Can Pm Me I Buy Your License

InVaDeR359

May 29, 2017
you are breaking terms and condition of Team Speak 3 u are aware off?

Even i had plan to sell NLP but i would not. Since its against terms.

WARN: ALL user who ever buy from him are also liable for law enforcement or legal action. So please buy your own license and stay away from this NLP purchase. the meaning for NLP is non profit and you cant have a pubic team speak server shown in gametracker.com

Hope this gives solid msg to community !!
We will smoothly transfer the ownership and e-mail linked to my NPL to the buyer. I have sold other licenses without getting my license revoked or banned.
Unless you are the one who's going to report me to Teamspeak support ;)

HarisHayat

Mar 14, 2016

PM me i want a license for my Ts3 kindly tell me the price.

AlexusM

Apr 28, 2016
How much would a perfectly functioning NPL license cost today?
A friend tried to give me one a while ago, he offered me a ts3 server with 512 slots + radio with panel, he said I would get a panel to access and manage the entire server, for $250, is that expensive? I don't know, I don't work with TS3 anymore

FLASHHD

Jul 17, 2018
;)

How much would a perfectly functioning NPL license cost today?
A friend tried to give me one a while ago, he offered me a ts3 server with 512 slots + radio with panel, he said I would get a panel to access and manage the entire server, for $250, is that expensive? I don't know, I don't work with TS3 anymore
Hi well I think it's expensive because the npl can be sponsored if you have a website or forum or you use teaspeak but the teamspeak license isn't an NPL but AAL or you look at it here https://discord.gg/G2RhvnyZ