Selling AAL license

Fadex

Aug 30, 2017
I'm selling 512 slots AAL license valid until November 29 this year (price: $75 for 6 months). I sell because I close my public server. The license was purchased during the Black Friday sale (the renewal price is $150, the license panel displays that the fee before the deadline is $300, but the day after you can renew the license for $150 or contact support in advance). For purchase, contact me via the forum in DM.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I'm selling 512 slots AAL license valid until November 29 this year (price: $75 for 6 months). I sell because I close my public server. The license was purchased during the Black Friday sale (the renewal price is $150, the license panel displays that the fee before the deadline is $300, but the day after you can renew the license for $150 or contact support in advance). For purchase, contact me via the forum in DM.
Does no one want to use TeamSpeak anymore - is that why people are all selling their 512 slot licenses?

I feel like TeamSpeak is taking a nosedive - everyone is switching off, or am I wrong?..

Fadex

Aug 30, 2017
Does no one want to use TeamSpeak anymore - is that why people are all selling their 512 slot licenses?

I feel like TeamSpeak is taking a nosedive - everyone is switching off, or am I wrong?..
I have been using TeamSpeak since its beginnings, closing it because my project is falling apart, I have lost a lot of people and it is not profitable to run my own server. I am moving to the administration of another larger server.