Selling 2 Teamspeak5 Beta-Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyreus

Jan 17, 2017
Hey there,
I just got my beta codes and I only need one actually. So I would sell them to someone.

Cheers

Attachments

• betacodes.png
    betacodes.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 82

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Sounds like for just $10-$15 PayPal @Kyreus is selling a key (badge). That is a pretty good deal since many people sell for $20

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Got the key, i can vouch for him

View attachment 2444
I am slightly thinking of an interesting idea.

What about a myTeamSpeak account renting service which allows you to use the account for a login (to the client).. then changes the password or something.

Or maybe sell VPS sessions (remote desktop) that allows people to play with the TeamSpeak 5.. haha, I am trying to think of ways to make TeamSpeak 5 available for all.

Back on topic to this thread - this guy is pretty awesome and I would buy from him if you cannot wait.

Kyreus

Jan 17, 2017
I am slightly thinking of an interesting idea.

What about a myTeamSpeak account renting service which allows you to use the account for a login (to the client).. then changes the password or something.

Or maybe sell VPS sessions (remote desktop) that allows people to play with the TeamSpeak 5.. haha, I am trying to think of ways to make TeamSpeak 5 available for all.

Back on topic to this thread - this guy is pretty awesome and I would buy from him if you cannot wait.

Thats actually a great idea, maybe I'll redeem the third code on a new ts account and set something up like this

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Give me a few hours until home, and I'll set something up for this community. Thats way better then just selling to one people, nobodys has to pay for it and I'll give everyone 30-60 mins access so you could play with it

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
everyone 30-60 mins access so you could play with it
You could even rent access for 1 hour or something maybe $1/hr or something. Neat idea!! I might setup some Windows boxes with Ghidra (and Ollydbg).. for anyone wanting to reverse engineer TeamSpeak 5 client ahhhh would be wildly cool!! I am excited to see what you setup?

Last edited:

Kyreus

Jan 17, 2017
You could even rent access for 1 hour or something maybe $1/hr or something. Neat idea!! I might setup some Windows boxes with Ghidra (and Ollydbg).. for anyone wanting to reverse engineer TeamSpeak 5 client ahhhh would be wildly cool!! I am excited to see what you setup?

Since I'm not sure if they have any anti-debug mechanism I wont install any debugging tools. I've set up an instance and will rent it for this community.
Link to the thread

Since I'm now out of codes this thread could be closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.