Seflow DDoS Protection

Datalow

May 17, 2016
Hello :)
Currently im searching for a good Ts3 DDoS Protected hoster.
At the moment i have some servers in the Voxility network - but it's not the Best for my ts3 server.
I tried the OVH Game DDoS Protection but much of my clients cant connect to the server through firewall.
It was about the half of my clients who cant connect to the server...so im searching for a new hoster.
I have already read this thread: Klick.
There are much hosters wich are good for Ts3 servers.
But the details about each hoster are not enough for me...
So im asking here if someone has some Experience about http://www.seflow.net.
Please share all your infos about this hoster and maybe send me better alternatives.
If possible i would prefer servers in europe :)
Thank you and sorry for my bad english :)

Last edited:

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hello :)
Currently im searching for a good Ts3 DDoS Protected hoster.
At the moment i have some servers in the Voxility network - but it's not the Best for my ts3 server.
I tried the OVH Game DDoS Protection but much of my clients cant connect to the server through firewall.
It was about the half of my clients who cant connect to the server...so im searching for a new hoster.
I have already read this thread: Klick.
There are much hosters wich are good for Ts3 servers.
But the details about each hoster are not enough for me...
So im asking here if someone has some Experience about http://www.seflow.net.
Please share all your infos about this hoster and maybe send me better alternatives.
Thank you and sorry for my bad english :)
NFO Servers is a good company, as i know!

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Do you use them for your own Ts3 ?
I was about to, but due too country payment restrictions i was not able to!
But the tournament provider - gaming community (that i work there) use this and if the server goes down it will happen only once in 50-60 days!

Datalow

May 17, 2016
But the tournament provider - gaming community (that i work there) use this and if the server goes down it will happen only once in 50-60 days!
Okey i will keep them in my mind.

This question was addressed to op. ;)

35bb3904f76148beb6daed1fb39623cc.png

So most users come from Germany/Switzerland/Austria

Datalow

May 17, 2016
About 3-5 Times a week - mostly at the weekend.
I deleted the last log from voxility but i think i was about ~30 Gbit/s UDP

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
About 3-5 Times a week - mostly at the weekend.
I deleted the last log from voxility but i think i was about ~30 Gbit/s UDP
I really recommend seflow. But for teamspeak you need to pay 18€ for the protection to get permanent protection. Else the protection need about 5s to react. If you would like to test their network & protection you can contact me and I will provide a teamspeak for you.

Datalow

May 17, 2016
Yeah its about 9€ for the 100 Gbps DDoS Protected IP and + 9€ for the permanent protection right?
I contact you :)
Thanks !

BrazaNATOR

Apr 30, 2016

This is true, their Payment restrictions are such pain in the ass, i had to sent my ID including my Credit Card with an Authorization in order to make my order.
I highly recommend them, they are very Professionals.
ExtraVM is a great option tho, very cheap and they accept PaymentWall so many payment methods depending the countrys.

Datalow

May 17, 2016
Does hetzner provide a ddos protection ?
I can't find anything about that.

Apr 19, 2016

Please don't read the title only, but check the conversation

first one is shutted due to police request because he is part of a german botnet.
Second one is someone that say that is impossible to reimage a vps from panel! (SeFlow use OnAPP and Solusvm for virtualization enviroment...) o_O

Germany/Switzerland/Austria

If your user come from certain users, you can also add GeoIP filtering with SeFlow and you will be sure to get 100% protected.

For TS3 i suggest always to use Always on Protection, if you not have budget (is 18€ for DDoS PRO protection + server) you can go with one of reseller or user that have a server in SeFlow Network and you will solve all your problems

Last edited:

Datalow

May 17, 2016

Nah zare is voxility...
First colo is an option i will keep them in mind.
Do you use them for your ts3 ?

Please don't read the title only, but check the conversation

first one is shutted due to police request because he is part of a german botnet.
Second one is someone that say that is impossible to reimage a vps from panel! (SeFlow use OnAPP and Solusvm for virtualization enviroment...) o_O

If your user come from certain users, you can also add GeoIP filtering with SeFlow and you will be sure to get 100% protected.

For TS3 i suggest always to use Always on Protection, if you not have budget (is 18€ for DDoS PRO protection + server) you can go with one of reseller or user that have a server in SeFlow Network and you will solve all your problems

Thanks for your response.
Seflow really looks great - as i heard from other users the DDoS Protection is awesome.
Maybe i give them a try.
If the protection works the price about18€ is it worth.

linuxman

Feb 8, 2016
Nah zare is voxility...
First colo is an option i will keep them in mind.
Do you use them for your ts3 ?

Yes I've tried!zare It has good protection and no packet loss, the same for the other company colo....The ddos of size you get?

Apr 19, 2016
Thanks for your response.
Seflow really looks great - as i heard from other users the DDoS Protection is awesome.
Maybe i give them a try.
If the protection works the price about18€ is it worth.

Yes sure, and if you will get any trouble with protection, feel free to ping me directly to matteob [at] seflow.net and i will fix/adjust the filters