[REQUEST] plugin [vpn proxy enabled when connecting to servers]

KilL4DeaTH03

Nov 21, 2015
Hello,

First of all, My ISP blocks the login traffic to teamspeak 3 servers except by VPN proxy :oops:, so i want a plugin that enable proxy connection or VPN (given in the plugin itself before compiling) When login, and it have connect button and stop button also so the client control if he still need the connection of the VPN or not.

i think it's possible with using the client plugin SDK.

thank you awesome community <3 :D

KilL4DeaTH03

Nov 21, 2015
https://www.ts3.cloud/ts3proxy offers a "proxy" as they call it but i have no idea if that fullfills what you need.
thank you for your reply but this is something else the problem i have that is the ISP of most of my clients block the first traffic from the client to the server so they can only bypass it by connecting to a VPN network then they can connect to the server after that if they close the VPN connection they will not drop and stay connected to the server so all i need now is a VPN or Proxy connection plugin for the teamspeak 3 client so they don't have to open a VPN every time they drop or they need to connect to a server i explain more in the main post thank you for your reply and i hope you or someone can tell me if it's possible and if it need money for the VPN server for example or working proxies I'm willing to pay the costs of it.

KilL4DeaTH03

Nov 21, 2015
i will make it more easier do you know the WTFast Program ? it's providing a connection per app or game not the whole machine that's the plugin i need it's just provide a connection for the TeamSpeak 3 client only.

KilL4DeaTH03

Nov 21, 2015
thank you for your reply but this is something else the problem i have that is the ISP of most of my clients block the first traffic from the client to the server so they can only bypass it by connecting to a VPN network then they can connect to the server after that if they close the VPN connection they will not drop and stay connected to the server so all i need now is a VPN or Proxy connection plugin for the teamspeak 3 client so they don't have to open a VPN every time they drop or they need to connect to a server i explain more in the main post thank you for your reply and i hope you or someone can tell me if it's possible and if it need money for the VPN server for example or working proxies I'm willing to pay the costs of it.
guys if anyone know how to program it i will pay him just please help me ?