Problem with hard drive Partitons

Amin3Nator

Sep 24, 2015
hi, guys, i have big F***ing Problem i don't know how its happened when i want to make new partition this happening

my drive C IS OK but other Drives ... wtf is going on? :| i have 7 partitions of G Partition
how can i fix this ? like blue one?

i want to mix my all partitions together i want to be 2 partitons Drive C And D

how can i mix these 7 partitions of 1 Disk Drive G ? and others?

nice :|
can someone help me ???

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
FIRSTLY I WOULD BACKUP ALL THE G DRIVE DATA YOU WANT: Before doing anything listed below, make sure to backup your G drive then select your G disk by the disk number as instructed below. Be very careful to make sure you are handling your G drive. If you have questions, please ask or you could lose data!

Be sure to backup anything that you do not want to lose on the disk that you use clean or clean all on first. It will be too late afterwards. All data will be permanently lost on the disk. You do not want to use clean all on a SSD disk often. Having every sector written over to 0 on a SSD can reduce it's life span faster.

nice :|
can someone help me ???
Go launch cmd.exe as an Administrator.

Type "diskpart" [ENTER]

Code:
list disk

Replace # with your targeted disk.
Code:
select disk #

Assign whatever drive letter.
Code:
ASSIGN LETTER=D

STOP!!! Before running CLEAN, go check to make sure the new drive letter is set on the drive you intend to nuke (wipe clean)! Time to wipe the entire drive - THIS ERASES ALL INFORMATION.
Code:
CLEAN

If this is not an SSD, you could use "CLEAN ALL" perhaps for added security.

Go ahead and format your disk now.

For a little more information on what to do, go read here: https://r4p3.net/threads/reset-a-usb-external-disk-or-storage-drive.7842/

If you want to securely erase a hard drive, you may use the "clean all" option from diskpart. If you want to securely erase an SSD, you may consider using ATA Secure Erase or if you have an external drive - you may want to download the software Seagate/Western Digital offers and select the "Secure Erase" option.

Last edited:

Amin3Nator

Sep 24, 2015
i don't want to lose my dada

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

can i don't use CLEAN ALL ?

Last edited:

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
i don't want to lose my dada

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

can i don't use CLEAN ALL ?
The only way to merge the partitions is to delete them and then create a brand new partition or more in case you want 2-3.
There is no other way to do it.

Amin3Nator

Sep 24, 2015
after i deleted one of my partitions i got this :

how can i merge this unallocated's to 1

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
merge this unallocated's to 1

You are going to have to use that disk manager tool you have open. Right click on the disk for example on the Unallocated space and click "Extend" - give that a try?

Otherwise, you may just want to backup whatever you need to and then start clean. Sometimes a new beginning is just easier (you may want to buy an external hard drive if you can)