Sep 14, 2015
hi guys, I have this error:
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/www/ts3/api.php on line 8
any idea?

Last edited:

AFGHAN

Sep 12, 2015
hi Bluscream

if that possible ,that you give a small Tutorial ?

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Is it possible to explain how to accomplish the name change like that? I read the readme but im a bit confused. This has to be run from a client that has php on the same machine? wha..?

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
I didn't download this or read the Readme, but i would guess he is using the client query tochange his name very often worth spaces in the according places. This would require anti flood, though.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Yes, I understand that. The thing I do not understand is clientquery. I'm used to running php scripts on the webserver that connect through serverquery, but there's something I don't understand about this clientquery thing.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Yes, I understand that. The thing I do not understand is clientquery. I'm used to running php scripts on the webserver that connect through serverquery, but there's something I don't understand about this clientquery thing.

In a few words
the client query is the exact same thing as the server query, only that it doesn't control a server but instead, it controls the client (basically you just send client commands to the client to make it do stuff)

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
In a few words
the client query is the exact same thing as the server query, only that it doesn't control a server but instead, it controls the client (basically you just send client commands to the client to make it do stuff)
I understand this, i just don't understand where to specify which client to change name by example.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Is the "Option telnet to everyone" option required for this to work? It works only if I enable this.

+ it's spamming the chat lol