Paste Pictures over TeamSpeak3 Chat

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
As the title says, I'm wondering if TeamSpeak would be able to add this function and make picture sharing possible over the chat ( Just like all the other chat applications including Discord ).
I'm also thinking of building a plugin which will make this possible. For example, if two people install the same plugin they will be able to share pictures easily with just pasting it in the *plugin* chat ( CTRL + V )

What is your opinion about this function?
Is the plugin possible to be built?

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
What's the issue with using sharex or other image uploaders? Easy upload, you just send the link.
If you want to make a plugin I'd suggest an image previewer. If a link that has an image extenstion (or is an imgur link etc) is clicked, a little popup opens displaying the image.
I wouldn't really know how to transfer images between clients without the file browser or uploading to an external server.

The idea is cool.

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
I'd suggest an image previewer
My best suggestion would be to create a new suggestion here: https://github.com/Luch00/LxBTSC/issues/new
He could add something like a image drag 'n drop to his chatwidget
Interesting. But, how about adding this feature officially by TeamSpeak? I mean, would TeamSpeak developers think of improving the chat, making it more modern?
I'm not sure if anyone has suggested chat improvement on their forums.

IROA

Jan 26, 2018
Im affraid of they just ended up only with
... Ive been wondering about same problem too, Didn't find any answers yet.