OVH Game Alternatives?

riconeo

Feb 18, 2018
Hello Community,

I recently got the problem that someone gets my VPS with OVH Game (Teamspeak) down. Now I need an alternative that is better, if there is one at all. Thank you for your help!

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
Whats your budget?

If that's no problem for you, just buy/build a worldwide terabit network with hundreds of datacenters around the globe like OVH, Google or Cloudflare for yourself and you should be fine ;)

OVH GAME is a pretty good Anti-DDoS solution for the price they offer. I don't know any comparable DDoS protection out there for under 100 € per month (or even less than 3 € per month for OVH GAME VPS from resellers). If you know one, please let me know.

You said you have a VPS with OVH GAME. At which reseller? (OVH doesn't offer VPS with OVH GAME.)

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
Hyperfilter (with hardware firewall + protection modules)

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
@XARON ?
I don't think their 9 € plans include a hardware firewall + protection modules? (And I mean a hardware firewall which you can customize on your own.)

So what plan do you refer here?
Dedicated, +€300, @riconeo i can talk with ovh firewall team if you can send me logs, i have direct access to team. (can be sendly internal request)

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Notice to everybody browsing this thread.
If you are going to reply with OVH Game Reseller name, give us a reason why to use it, pros and cons with solid proof or at least one experience with that hoster.