OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
It's not only him who manage this company, anyway we are not resellers, we have our own hardware in colocation.
Well, I'm still not convinced. Prices are high. And, in vain, you say that protection is good. This should be a fundamental thing in 2019. Not in 2002 where VPS is price is gold price...Not to mention 500 gb bandwidth limit per month? why? 60 users generate "300 gb" on my current server. What if we were more? It's the end of the world?

Sonicfast

Jun 28, 2018
Please do not expose your useless and baseless thoughts.
Unless you're downloading the entire world or doing illegal things you won't have problems with our bandwidth and also we offer additional bandwidth at very low price.

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Really cancer hosting... I said my ts server and apache generate 300-400+ but flame me. In 2019 the default bandwith is unlimited. Shit happens.
And the month is not over yet. What do you think I would use VPS even better than this wouldn't go much further? We're not in 2002 to limit bandwidth so much. In 2019 minimum unlimited or fair use. even shit OVH is unlimited ...

Last edited:

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
If you don't need what we offer you can simply ignore it.
The extra bandwidth costs very little (2 € / TB), we also have very low prices and higher quality than most of the other hosting services.
As I can see, this network is used by "Hydra Communications Ltd (https://zare.com/ )". However, there are others here. Not only you. Yet what would the "decisive argument" be with people choosing you?

Sonicfast

Jun 28, 2018
About a month ago we decided to give free unlimited bandwidth again regulated by fair use, your problem does not exist anymore.
We have a strong Anti-DDoS that combined with the price of the servers makes us different from others.

Sonicfast

Jun 28, 2018
I wouldn't recomend anyway, their firewall can by bypassed within 10mb and itll waste all your bandwidth be careful!

Have you tried it at least?
The firewall can't be bypassed so easily and also if there are new attacks types we usually filter it under 24 hours on the first detection.

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
Have you tried it at least?
The firewall can't be bypassed so easily and also if there are new attacks types we usually filter it under 24 hours on the first detection.
You lost me when you said you have "your own protection". Don't lie to get sales.

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
You lost me when you said you have "your own protection". Don't lie to get sales.

i think thats normal as reseller you showcase it like its your protection but people is intelligent to traceroute ip and find out all things needed

Sonicfast

Jun 28, 2018
i think thats normal as reseller you showcase it like its your protection but people is intelligent to traceroute ip and find out all things needed

That's not a lie and we're not a simple reseller.
We have our own hardware in colocation at Hydra, as DDoS mitigation system we have a Corero Smartwall (provided by Hydra) and our custom internal rules that helped us to
filter the newest protocols used to make attacks.

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
That's not a lie and we're not a simple reseller.
We have our own hardware in colocation at Hydra, as DDoS mitigation system we have a Corero Smartwall (provided by Hydra) and our custom internal rules that helped us to
filter the newest protocols used to make attacks.

thats good to know you have setup custom rules.

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
I can prefer https://infinity-hosting.com/ because;

If u have any problem, he can help u on ticket/whatsapp instantly. 7 days money back guarantee. (It's not ads, just my experience xd. Others like bungeecloud is shit for CPU and Network problem.)

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Any of Brazil?or chile?
You could start your own VPS hosting in Brazila or Chile?

Brazil / Brasilia:

---

Chile:

LeiToH

Dec 22, 2016
Yes I'm from Argentina. I want to create counter strike server. In Argentina the hosting service is a shit. That's why I'm looking for Chile or Brazil where we do not have much ping.

U

User_38581

Yes I'm from Argentina. I want to create counter strike server. In Argentina the hosting service is a shit. That's why I'm looking for Chile or Brazil where we do not have much ping.
Please don't think as ping has to be 1.

You should be more concerned on uptime and performance.
So
1.uptime
2.performance
3.ping

And 10-20 ms isn't too much, trust me I play with 40-50 on cs 1.6, but server was high-end and it worked good