OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
[
Lol haha he doesn't even know why he changes host
I'm sorry, but you can't talk with you and your friend intelligently. Both of you are campaigning for a company that just pulls people off and does nothing. My Polish service provider had no problem for two months. There has been a problem over the past 3 days that Internet access is bad for Hungarians. The server is mostly used by Hungarians, so you may think that this is not right for us. I also spoke more about customer service and said that the Hungarian achievement would probably be a problem. I still got more here than the one you suggested. Then, if you are not autistic and your vision is not narrowed down, you may be able to turn back and talk. You are welcome and blocked.

U

User_38581

[

I'm sorry, but you can't talk with you and your friend intelligently. Both of you are campaigning for a company that just pulls people off and does nothing. My Polish service provider had no problem for two months. There has been a problem over the past 3 days that Internet access is bad for Hungarians. The server is mostly used by Hungarians, so you may think that this is not right for us. I also spoke more about customer service and said that the Hungarian achievement would probably be a problem. I still got more here than the one you suggested. Then, if you are not autistic and your vision is not narrowed down, you may be able to turn back and talk. You are welcome and blocked.
Ok :D I still stand behind my answer

+ After all you're guy that opened PayPal conflict for 2€, with owner of Living-BoTs, Oliver H.

And now you're mad at me, because you didn't get your 2 euros? Haha god bless you, even owner of Living Bots said that you're idiot, than you know how much time is it

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Ok :D I still stand behind my answer

+ After all you're guy that opened PayPal conflict for 2€, with owner of Living-BoTs, Oliver H.

And now you're mad at me, because you didn't get your 2 euros? Haha god bless you, even owner of Living Bots said that you're idiot, than you know how much time is it
Your sweet friend Oliver took me 13 euros and stopped my service. Ohh wait a minute. Did your dear Oliver friend say that? Pathetic company is pathetic man. Protection matches zero, customer management is the same as zero, pathetic company.

U

User_38581

Your sweet friend Oliver took me 13 euros and stopped my service. Ohh wait a minute. Did your dear Oliver friend say that? Pathetic company is pathetic man. Protection matches zero, customer management is the same as zero, pathetic company.
Don't say bullshit because you didn't get 2 euros :)

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Whats that? You paid for server? And? ???
Don't get it whats your point? 10€ is second packet of root server
The server has been paid out and has been stopped. ;) you can't protect this shit I have more pictures of the service being paid and stopped. In vain, you write all the loose text here, because only you can divine them will not be right. Idiot

U

User_38581

The server has been paid out and has been stopped. ;) you can't protect this shit I have more pictures of the service being paid and stopped. In vain, you write all the loose text here, because only you can divine them will not be right. Idiot
Hahahah sure.
Tomorrow I'll ask Oliver what happened, then I'll show here everything :D

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
This is where the staff should come in and clean the thread and warn you both.

I don't like living-bots either since I know he deppends on third party's to manage his ddos protection I remmember a time where he even had to buy DDoS tools so that they could block it, so he doesn''t even have a record or log of every attack,
But you 2 should not be talking about this in the thread go to PM.

U

User_38581

I know he deppends on third party's to manage his ddos protection I remmember a time where he even had to buy DDoS tools so that they could block it, so he doesn''t even have a record or log of every attack,
Every attack is recorded where netin is higher than 5 mbit/s, I see everything on panel, plus every attack is filtered within hour if he is online within minutes.

I don't even need to tell him to filter it, when I see it and ask, I always get message that it was filtered. So I don't need to worry about recording attack, and ask all the time is it filtered. He does it instantly

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
Every attack is recorded where netin is higher than 5 mbit/s, I see everything on panel, plus every attack is filtered within hour if he is online within minutes.

I don't even need to tell him to filter it, when I see it and ask, I always get message that it was filtered. So I don't need to worry about recording attack, and ask all the time is it filtered. He does it instantly

I don't care about what you think or say, so you should follow my example.
I give my oppinion on host's based on my previous history with them positive or negative feedback.
I am currently with blazingfast.io I know they arent perfect and I also can't blindly advertise them or defend them like you do thats the difference.
I have been/tested more host's then you did that I can guarantee you 100%. And I have run multiple test's to living-bots and they could not block any of them, they had to buy the stressers/booters to run the attacks several times and block it.
They don't even have their own ASN... but I do believe that this company might even be good for gameservers and for anyone that wants to test it please go ahead you might have a wonderful experience.

*Staff please do delete my replies if this is off-topic.

U

User_38581

I don't care about what you think or say, so you should follow my example.
I give my oppinion on host's based on my previous history with them positive or negative feedback.
I am currently with blazingfast.io I know they arent perfect and I also can't blindly advertise them or defend them like you do thats the difference.
I have been/tested more host's then you did that I can guarantee you 100%. And I have run multiple test's to living-bots and they could not block any of them, they had to buy the stressers/booters to run the attacks several times and block it.
They don't even have their own ASN... but I do believe that this company might even be good for gameservers and for anyone that wants to test it please go ahead you might have a wonderful experience.

*Staff please do delete my replies if this is off-topic.
Ok, I won't write about it, but disagree 100% :)

Btw you can always open PM for IP, those testing stories, nah..