Nmap web interface

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
At one point in time I am going to learn the fuck out of Laravel Nova. Once I do that I am getting a Nova dark theme as pictured just below:

nMigonp.png

1576180632487.png

Imagine the "New Users" rather showing "Newly opened ports" (past 30 days). You could click on that, then be switched to a view of server hostname, IP address, the port number, and then investigate the newly opened port. Email alerts could be automated too, when a new port is detected as open. In short, Laravel Nova looks pretty fucking awesome and the fact you can theme Nova to be dark or other themes:

1576186750644.png

---

I will update this a little bit later - where I am going with this is:

Get PHP working with Nmap - to parse a scan result which then imports into a database to create time-based scans.

Import ~5 SSH keys into an encrypted database, make SSH connections, fire Nmap scans. Monitor results and chart them on a graph to have detection for newly active (open) ports on a group of servers.

You could remotely kick these off to run localhost scans or make a mesh distributed scanning network.

I am excited to develop this - going to make an Nmap API to interface a web listener (PHP API) with Nmap to parse the data of scans and relay info back to a database. Ahh, how fun!! :)

I will make this into a cool tutorial as I learn more Laravel I think.

danieljc

May 29, 2019
All this security issue of servers, ports, etc. I'm passionate and I'm very interested but I don't know where to start, I have basic knowledge but I want to apply them.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I'm passionate and I'm very interested but I don't know where to start
Do you want to protect and find ways to defend or would you be more interested in breaking things for testing? What do you think you would like to do within this area...

danieljc

May 29, 2019
I would like to start learning to defend myself and when I already have that knowledge to attack.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
when I already have that knowledge to attack.
That is a good starting point, yes.

What operating systems do you work with, for example do you have any servers (Windows/Linux)?

Tell me what operating systems you have used or are currently using - plus what server software do you use?

danieljc

May 29, 2019
I currently use ubuntu, I have servers with centos and ubuntu.

Use ubuntu personally and windows at work / studies

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I currently use ubuntu, I have servers with centos and ubuntu.

Use ubuntu personally and windows at work / studies
Very awesome, I’m going to make some Ubuntu training related to defense and overall safety then. It will be fun!