News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
The forum adress changed from forum.r4p3.net to only r4p3.net
This change was necessary for a security update. We also think it is easier and cleaner with only r4p3.net
Links to the old adress are redirected to the new one, so there should not be any errors.

Stay tuned!

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
We cleaned up the forum a little bit. So here are the changes:
  • Business category moved into Off-Topic
  • Game Hacking merged with Hacking
  • deleted subforums RAT and Crypting in the Hacking category
  • merged subforums Tutorials from the category Hacking and Development
  • to be continued

Last edited:

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
We also decided to hide spoilers for guests to make registration a little bit more atractive :p
[spoiler]Guests cannot see what I just wrote in here[/spoiler]
Guests cannot see what I just wrote in here
So it looks like this:

76bb3f90de.png

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
R4P3 Logo / R4P3 Youtube intro

We are looking for a well made R4P3 logo and a short youtube introduction (about 20 sec). If you have further questions regarding the content of the intro video, don't hesitate to contact either @Asphyxia or @Supervisor for details.

We will collect all of your ideas and pick the best one :)
Please create a new thread here if you're going to to do it, and keep us up to date on the progress you make (so we don't miss anyone :p )

The reward for this will be a free VIP access.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Regular server maintenance has been performed. All servers have been checked and look good, cheers. :cool:
A full backup has been made successfully.
Our mail server is live and the Wiki will be launching soon.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
https://knowledge.r4p3.net/wiki/welcome
Feel free to jump on our Wiki and begin posting tutorials, bugs and so on. :cool:

Here is an example of how we will be using this to document bugs:
https://knowledge.r4p3.net/bugs/start?idx=bugs

Obviously once I have a little more time to gather all of the bug/vulnerability information, then I will have full write-ups/articles on the various bugs we have found and some we are working on. I strongly believe that a Wiki and forum can both be utilized, because the two systems serve entirely different purposes. Forums are more for discussing things hence "discussion board", whereas a Wiki is more of an encyclopedia almost which is more for spreading knowledge, like Wikipedia. The environment in the R4P3 Knowledge Center will be more educational. I really hope that people from our forum community will help out with making various tutorials, documenting bugs and please do not be afraid to edit any of the current pages or add new ones. :D

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
A new smiley pack has been installed. We currently have the XenForo default which has :);):(.. and now I have added :rawr::wtf::anon:.. zombies!

I am willing to take smiley pack requests, just private message me if you would like to see a certain smiley pack added. The options are here https://xenforo.com/community/resources/categories/smilies.11/ although I can make anything work within reason. I was recently ill with food poisoning, so this was something easy and quick to add whilst still feeling dizzy. :blood:

Feel free to express yourself dead or alive now.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
We added a small section about Discord. Discord is an alternative VoIP service which can be used in the webbrowser, or with its own downloadable client.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Today we have two news for you guys:
  • First, we are happy to pronounce two new moderators which will help us to keep the forum going :p
    Our new Global Moderator will be @Qraktzyl and our new Moderator for the category TeamSpeak will be @Hawkbk (0x0539). They will have a trial time of 2-4 weeks.
  • Second announcement is the new Crash for the TeamSpeak Server 3.0.12 which we released in the night. We expect a fix from @TeamSpeak within one week.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
We have had some server maintenance recently. Everything is stabilized now though, my sincere apologies to any members whom were unable to access our website for the short duration of our downtime. Thanks for understanding and as always, happy R4P3 season! :cool::zcool:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Attention all forum crawlers: The R4P3 server monkeys have been configuring server settings. Below, you can see them excitedly fixing something. Over the next few days, expect some downtime although we will stay resilient. ;)

9KO7mp7.jpg

---

EIF1ep1.png

We should all thank these bright minded server monkeys for keeping the servers running. Don't multiply the guest count by two.

Last edited:

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
I did have to disable PayPal Account Upgrades for now. I hope they will be back online in the evening.

/edit: VIP payments are up again.
/edit2: Paypal is down again, not sure if we will get it back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.