New DDoS protected hoster?

Lucci

Sep 23, 2019
Hello,

i came by php-friends.de and talked to their support. They told me that they have their own DDoS protection that is supposed to be much better than the First-Colo DDoS protection and no attack was able to bypass them.

Does anybody have any information about that or have tested it?

Lucci

Sep 23, 2019
Hello,

i came by php-friends.de and talked to their support. They told me that they have their own DDoS protection that is supposed to be much better than the First-Colo DDoS protection and no attack was able to bypass them.

Does anybody have any information about that or have tested it?

How long did it last? or just some seconds?

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Hey, check hosteam very good anti ddos.
+1 but hosteam its not perfectly for relative to "foreigners". I used for 2 months and yea the ddos protection its really excellent but have a problems any people who not living in polland or
they live very far from Poland. I'm living in hungary and actually ping and packetloss its okay about 45-50 avarage, but unfortunately, quite often people in a particular country dropped out of the server, unfortunately the customer service team couldn't help it.

Lucci

Sep 23, 2019
I didn't really get proof yet. I talkted to Xaron if he can repeat the attack while i was there but no answer yet.

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
Did you join 20m after and try to sell to then xd
Someone attacked yesterday and i didn't enter the site, someone doing a show of force, myloc have basic protection but can be upgradable with hardware firewall.

Last edited:

qwerty123

May 13, 2016
Someone attacked yesterday and i didn't enter the site, someone doing a show of force, myloc have basic protection but can be upgradable with hardware firewall.
You are on spectrum please do not lie to others. They are offering free trials

Lucci

Sep 23, 2019
All you guys do is talk how good or bad some hoster is. But until now noone was able to take down my Teamspeak server.
You told me how bad the Datacanter is but no proof at all.