Making R4P3 more fun!

What content would you like to see on R4P3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brunoparente

Jun 21, 2019
Recently, we asked you (and the whole community) what content would be interesting here.

We received many wonderful answers and I am happy to share them with you in a YouTube format (I do not expect you to watch/listen the entire thing)!

If you come up with any other ideas, please reply to this thread and I thank you for all input!

Lastly, please vote above on content topics you want to see! Thank you again.
Business and making money
Programming
Other: Web application, plugin, script

bindik

VIP
May 10, 2016
Everyone wanting hacking seems like some kind of script kiddie, without any overview how anything regarding "hacking" or connected with it could work.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
without any overview how anything regarding "hacking" or connected with it could work.
That is exactly what makes our community fun and unique. This forum is all inclusive, we welcome all skill levels.

Know <script> tags to pop alert with “1” to test for XSS? Great! Have no idea what <script> even is? That is fine too.

A lot of people think hacking is magic but it is actually REALLY simple. Oftentimes the complexity of hacking is finding a way to tie together several security issues because “more advanced” attacks leverage outdated services, open ports, poorly configured servers (clients too), easily open reverse connections outbound that stay persistent, and overall the amount of noise attacks CAN generate can be very loud but is a blue team or SOC (Security Ops Center) even paying attention at all?

How about anti-forensics techniques and then anti-anti-forensics? There is a lot more we can all learn and not everyone knows everything. Everyone starts somewhere, so why not here in this forum? ;)

sonic

Apr 13, 2017
  • Anti-DDoS
  • Hacking hardware
  • Hacking website ( not necessarily but like see the flaws and what could potentially happen)
  • Web application security ( how secure is cloudflare and express vpn? and how privet is it)
  • Business and making money
  • Reverse engineering
  • Open source software