Looking for TeamSpeak license

Nez

Feb 27, 2017
Hey! I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. It's been a long time since I logged in here. Anyways as the title says I'm looking for a teamspeak license. May it be AAL or NPL or anything. I do not have a high budget to buy it directly from TeamSpeak. But I can pay on a monthly basis. Please let me know if you could help me out. :)

Thankyou

MarcineG

CipherSpeak Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Hello,
You can look for hosting plans that offer slots for a given amount. Or apply for a sponsored license ;)
Greetings

Nez

Feb 27, 2017
I am looking to host it on my own server. And one of my friends tried applying for a sponsorship license but they denied it. They only sponsor known gaming communities I think.

MarcineG

CipherSpeak Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Below are the requirements for sponsored licenses.
For Communities:
- Do we feel they are worth a license? (Do they have something unique or special that makes the community unique?). We're not specifically looking for communities during the sponsorship process at this time so it needs to be something really special for us to say yes.

For Esport Teams:
- The team must be a member of a recognised, searchable league.
- The team must have at least 2 active social media profiles.
- The team shows completed rosters and games the teams participate in.
- Shows rewards/placements so far, upcoming matches, upcoming tournaments etc.

Content Creators:
- Must have at least 10k followers.
- Must have social media to support the stream.
- Links should lead to the stream and social media and vice versa for verification to prevent false claims of identity.

Educational Facilities
- This is on a case by case basis depending on the project.

Nez

Feb 27, 2017
Yeah, I do not run an esport team nor i'm a content creator. So.. :/

Nez

Feb 27, 2017
That's a good idea but gonna take time :/
I'm more looking for people who already has it. I can pay them monthly for the license. I can't afford to buy an annual license.

Also lmk if you know any creators that would like to do so. :)

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
That's a good idea but gonna take time :/
I'm more looking for people who already has it. I can pay them monthly for the license. I can't afford to buy an annual license.

Also lmk if you know any creators that would like to do so. :)

you asked me same you think 5 usd can do anything?

Nez

Feb 27, 2017
you asked me same you think 5 usd can do anything?
I never mentioned any price here. I don't understand how you just came up with $5 from no where.
Mate like do I even know you? Perhaps next time re-check before posting bs.

sound like a scam XD
True, understandable, everyone thinks the same due to the increase in scams on various forums these days and indeed that is one of the reasons why I didn't post earlier.

reason for edit: added one more reply.

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
I never mentioned any price here. I don't understand how you just came up with $5 from no where.
Mate like do I even know you? Perhaps next time re-check before posting bs.

True, understandable, everyone thinks the same due to the increase in scams on various forums these days and indeed that is one of the reasons why I didn't post earlier.

reason for edit: added one more reply.

i know you ;)

Nez

Feb 27, 2017
i know you ;)
Ah gotcha. You the other guy from that paki gaming TeamSpeak server. Anyways I never talked to you about any payments over there. It's the other guy, precisely your friend who was talking to the whole time, and I couldn't understand a single word you guys were talking over there as you were speaking in your own language. So maybe just cut this bullshit and stop blaming others. ;)

Nez

Feb 27, 2017
@Nez, Can you tell which Paki TeamSpeak3 server? Do you remember the name?
I mean the name was Paki TeamSpeak or something. When I went there it showed a popup saying something like "Welcome to Paki Gaming TeamSpeak".

Thank you all. Please close this thread. Bought one myself.