Looking For FrontEnd Web Developer

Th3XeonPlat

Mar 10, 2017
Hello Guys how are you ? i hope you are doing good :D .

i have idea to sponsor r4p3 forum a little bit and i'm looking for a frontend web developer to help me with this project.
basically all the experience required is ( [Required] HTML , [Required] CSS, [Required] Javascript, [Optional] Jquery, [Optional] Bootstrap, [Optional] Vuejs or angular ).

if you think you can help me just make a replay and i will be happy to make you a big part of this project and we will talk about the details.
Thank you.

null3d

Oct 9, 2015
Not quite sure if you would offer a compensation for someones work or not. Maybe more people would contact you if you would clarify that

Th3XeonPlat

Mar 10, 2017
Not quite sure if you would offer a compensation for someones work or not. Maybe more people would contact you if you would clarify that
this project i'm trying to do is totally for free and maybe we can get some points on r4p3 or a rank but if you really need money we can do a premium part of it

Th3XeonPlat

Mar 10, 2017
I will gladly help with anything that contributes this forum, so if you could post some details.
okay i will send you my discord in pm :D

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I mean, would not it be better if you post what it is about? What project?
i don't want someone to leak the idea because it's special if you have good experience in frontend you can help us :D

Last edited: