Solved I can not start a private chat with any member of the R4P3.NET forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomy

Jul 18, 2018
Hi, I can not start any chat with a member of the forum, I do not know if the section is the right one if I am wrong please kindly move my request. I attach a picture of what happens when I click INBOX and try to start a conversation

1534761509878.png

Solution
There is a reason for everything. All new users are moderated by us (to prevents spams, bots etc.).
As you can imagine these users (including you in these case) don't have full access in all features of the forums.
In order to get your account "unrestricted" you have to make 3 posts (no spams, thank you etc.) and after that 3 messages you will access to all user features.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
There is a reason for everything. All new users are moderated by us (to prevents spams, bots etc.).
As you can imagine these users (including you in these case) don't have full access in all features of the forums.
In order to get your account "unrestricted" you have to make 3 posts (no spams, thank you etc.) and after that 3 messages you will access to all user features.

Solution

Randomy

Jul 18, 2018
it is the only solution? I have to send an urgent message to a member, I also tried to contact him with a written request on his post but was rejected by you moderators.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Actually with this thread you made the 3 needed posts to unlock all features. In some minutes that the server cron will run your account will be unlock and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.