hyperfilter

justarena

Mar 29, 2016
I can propose that the ddos-guard were down? Is not it? Confirm me please. I have used such trash protection in 2014, and in 2015. There were in these years no difference at all. Full of packetloss due attack, a lot of methods blocked, but some methods can bypass. I'm writing my message just to get information about current situation. Because i already know how they was in 2014 and 2015, and did't tried them yet tin 2016, maybe something has been changed with them. Any actual info about them? Thx

root012

Oct 26, 2015
Teamspeak 3 with ddos-guard.net, can take down only with TS3FUCK : )

DDoS-Guard.net only protection TPC port no UDP :) They will not help you for the UDP Projects

I have a VPS with ddos-gurad :) Russian location I using for my Minecraft

MwZ

Dec 27, 2016
HyperFilter ( https://www.hyperfilter.com ) is very good for teamspeak, it is almost impossible to take a teamspeak server down there, basic spoofed attacks doesn't work at all, there is no bypass for it, the only way is to use an enormous power to take it off.

MwZ

Dec 27, 2016
but they have their own network and they are very gread technical admins
i use the anti ddos firewall and its great
believe me they offer very good services
They doesn't have their own network, they are a reseller of OVH Services, they just take a few machines there and setup their stuff to gain a few bucks from people that doesn't have any sort of IT knowledge, which is fine, but if you need really decent services, then you have to work with companies that can fully offer you their very own infrastructure and services, not someone reselling someone else services... ;)

MwZ

Dec 27, 2016
90% are resellers
you are talking shit
i have tried them
i have experience for over ten years now and i can say that they are still one of the greatest who offers ovh anti ddos game dedicated server for low prices
they have a good NAT structure of their firewall
and the vps systems are even cheap and great
other providers take much more money for still the same products

sorry for this shitty german school english

give them a try! believe me! very good!

You have experience in not being able to pay for better services than the one offered by the resellers, this is quite fine, also you didn't knew how to differentiate a company that does have it's own network than one that doesn't, such as reseller companies (which can't even be called companies as most of the times, they doesn't even have a real business entity to act as one). But yeah, this thread isn't about OVH resellers anyways, if you want to talk about it, you can freely open your own OVH Reselling thread, it will be better for users looking for OVH Based services. ;)