Tutorial How to get TeaSpeak to show license (AAL License from TeamSpeak)

mkll11one

VIP
Hello.

A small guide on how to get TeaSpeak to display "valid" license purchased through TeamSpeak to be used for TeaSpeak. (AAL license)

1) You open your browser, and visit TeamSpeak.com.
2) After that. Click on Features > licensing (It shows you which license is possible and choose. However, you must press: Apply Now under Gamer License.)
3) Click on: "Continue to register for an account..."
4) After you have registered a user, and you are logged on the site. (https://sales.teamspeakusa.com) Go to Licenses and click: Buy NEW License.
5) You can only choose "TeamSpeak 3 Annual Activation License" (alias Gamer license) click: Add
6) After that you see type: "License Type" from there you can choose: which slots. (NOTE: 32 slots is not listed on the pricing table!)
7) So after you have pay for the license, it will take around 30-60 minutes (or longer), and you will get a email, with licensekey.dat (DON'T OPEN THE FILE!)
8) After that. you need to download this: (Attached! - license_viewer.zip) Open it > open the license_viewer.html, and upload the FILE and click: Analyze. So soon it has been "analyzed" - Scroll down to you see: "TeaSpeak Format:"
8.1) BONUS INFO: You can too use this site: https://www.tealicense.ml/ for upload the licensekey.dat and it will convert automatic for you! :)

Only that you need to COPY to protocol_key.txt

After you have copyed the text to protocol_key.txt, now you just need to restart the server. and it will show the new license!

If you have any question, just ask! ;)
(Original post from: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/how-to-get-teaspeak-to-show-license-aal-license-from-teamspeak.702/)

Attachments

XARON

get over here!
Not work,

Issuer : XARON
Server license type : 6
Slots : 0

i see slots: 0, but my license support slots to 512 and 2 servers.

mkll11one

VIP
Not work,

Issuer : XARON
Server license type : 6
Slots : 0

i see slots: 0, but my license support slots to 512 and 2 servers.
Seems you did something wrongly.

Do you have downloaded the license_viewer > opened the license_viewer.html > Upload the licensekey.dat > click the Analyze - after that you need to copy ALL text to the protocol_key.txt and save > restart the server. and it will works. ;)

I'm pretty sure you did something wrongly. so i can't see what you did! ;)

XARON

get over here!
Seems you did something wrongly.

Do you have downloaded the license_viewer > opened the license_viewer.html > Upload the licensekey.dat > click the Analyze - after that you need to copy ALL text to the protocol_key.txt and save > restart the server. and it will works. ;)

I'm pretty sure you did something wrongly. so i can't see what you did! ;)
I'm not doing anything wrong.

elpro2018

1538338969517.png

Ready, but I know that the passwd command is to change the password of the vps ... it tells me if it's ok what I do ... I'm sorry for my bad English Can not retrieve a text or otherwise :(

Last edited by a moderator:

mkll11one

VIP
View attachment 1470

Ready, but I know that the passwd command is to change the password of the vps ... it tells me if it's ok what I do ... I'm sorry for my bad English Can not retrieve a text or otherwise :(

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

O podría hacer una instalación por favor ... Realmente agradecería si pudiera dar mis datos de vps por imbox
Omg...LOOK!! YOUR server is still RUNNING -> YOU can't start another instances...

killall -9 TeaSpeakServer
And do ./teastart_minimal.sh

Serious. seems you dont understand, how to use. ;) why you did typed "passwd" when the "minimal" don't starting. because your TS is still running!

edsandro

How can I create an auto start for TeaSpeak? And let running in cron?

I have one that I used on TeamSpeak, and I wanted to use it on TeaSpeak as well.

#!/bin/bash

TEAMSPEAK=`ps ax | grep ts3server_linux_amd64 | grep -v grep | wc -l`

if [ $TEAMSPEAK -eq 1 ]
then
exit
else
/home/ts/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64/./ts3server_startscript.sh start inifile=ts3server.ini
fi

Anmar

i have an old licence key but its not wroking any more can i use it ?

elpro2018

1538937200323.png
Thanks mkll11one, I would like to know how I can do QUERYS They told me that I have to do a configuration config.yml and I would like to know. I want to put it in the WHMCS ... Regards

Last edited:

King123

Hello, how can i add TeaSpeak server in gametracker
I have a lot of errors , like 'server not running'