How Hide my IP?

LEM1S

Mar 23, 2016
I need to hide my ip, in teamspeak client, but the problem is that it is on a local network, without internet access, you could help me?
Please HelpMe

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
Can not be done in windows but you can make it maybe in linux. For that you must manupilate outgoing packets and spoof the ip adress. Since in windows (since xp sp2) packets headers created in system kernel you cant manuplate the packet headers unless you create a neteork adapter your self that allows you to create raw sockets

LEM1S

Mar 23, 2016
I need to hide my ip, in teamspeak client, but the problem is that it is on a local network, without internet access, you could help me?
Please HelpMe

So you want to hide it from showing 127.0.0.1? o_O
I mean, in my country we have a network that connects more than 7000 people, and there are several ts server on the network, what I want is hide my ip when I connect to any of these servers, and any administrator cant see ,is this possible?

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
I mean, in my country we have a network that connects more than 7000 people, and there are several ts server on the network, what I want is hide my ip when I connect to any of these servers, and any administrator cant see ,is this possible?
Are you connecting it via something like localhost or your isp