Solved How can I upgrade my 3.0.10.3 server to 3.0.13.5

ImCan

Nov 7, 2016
Hi,
I tried to upgrade my server but my server does'nt working corretly after the upgrade... I deleted my all server (3.0.10.3) files and just I backed up my "ts3server.sqlitedb" file and I uploaded new server (3.0.13.5) files. After that I installed server (worked correctly) and I changed "ts3server.sqlitedb" file and restarted server, but my server is don't run. I don't know, how can I upgrade without problems. Please help me :(

ImCan

Nov 7, 2016
I Installed 3.0.10.3 and replaced my sqlite db. It's working correctly now but how can I upgrade my server to 3.0.13.5

noped

Jul 3, 2016
First you should have a copy of the complete folder because you might mess something up next time :)
What i did to switch from 3.0.13.5 > 3.0.13.4 is > Delete the server > replace the db before you start the server for the first time and you should be good.
For icons and stuff you should have saved the files directory.

Let me know if this worked for you :)

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
Tbh I'd suggest making a snapshot of the outdated teamspeak you have which will save all your channel icons/server group icons alongside all channels and server groups and their permissions, after you've made the snapshot you can go by upgrading your teamspeak software and once the updated teamspeak is up you just have to load the snapshot for the newly updated ts and it will do a quick restart and will be just like your old one.
If you PM me on the forums I can teach you to how to use your Admin server query and a program provided on the forums here so that you may go by creating the snapshot of your old ts and loading it on your ts, or if you're lazy or want assistance if you provide me your admin server query and the two teamspeak ips I can do it for you. You can use your admin server query with a program we provide on the ts and you can do the saving and using the snapshot of the ts.

Last edited:

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
Take a look at my avatar :oops::eek:
If you use admin server query with Yatqa or I forget the exact name for the program but it's been released on the forums, you can use that + ASQ to create and save a snapshot of a teamspeak then load it up on another ts.
Ps. Just to add I may have alot of time on my hands but that's just dumb and time wasting to get someone's ASQ and to just fuck with them, no enjoyment or good quality's out of doing that.

Last edited:

ImCan

Nov 7, 2016
Guys, I found :D

" After I stop the server, I backup my ts3 folder.
Then download the new server files from teamspeak.com and just copy them over the current files.
Next I start Teamspeak 3
done. "
It is working correctly ..

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Btw.. To update a server you should not delete anything.. Just download the new server.. put it into the same directory than your old one and overwrite everything that can be overwritten.