Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Hello,

I have lost my vip whY?
Hello. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are facing some problems with one of our machines at the moment. Your account will be promoted back to VIP as soon as possible.

-Derp

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
For anyone that donated for VIP access --- please forward a copy of your donation receipt from PayPal to [email protected] --- your VIP membership will be restored.

I very much apologize for the inconvenience, our server hosting company unexpectedly reset our server --- I hope you can understand how frustrated I am for you and myself. This is unacceptable and I will not be letting this happen again. :mad:

EmreCoder

Dec 10, 2015
For anyone that donated for VIP access --- please forward a copy of your donation receipt from PayPal to [email protected] --- your VIP membership will be restored.

I very much apologize for the inconvenience, our server hosting company unexpectedly reset our server --- I hope you can understand how frustrated I am for you and myself. This is unacceptable and I will not be letting this happen again. :mad:

I removed mine on VIP accounts. the message was discarded. :(

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Please send an email to [email protected] including your paypal email address you used to pay. We will then restore your VIP access.

Sorry for the inconvinience caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.