help my friend

dddqqqppp

May 22, 2016
I just want information. How to make it so that when my clan enters teamspeak3, they have an authorization through the site of world of tanks and they receive a clan icon

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
That is not possibe as far as I know - how should the teamspeak server know whether a new client belongs to your clan? There is no way to enter the teamspeak idendity into the WoT website, so it doesn't work that way either.

If you have any suggestions, feel free ;)

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015

dddqqqppp

May 22, 2016
That is not possibe as far as I know - how should the teamspeak server know whether a new client belongs to your clan? There is no way to enter the teamspeak idendity into the WoT website, so it doesn't work that way either.

If you have any suggestions, feel free ;)

This feature is implemented on many teamspeak3 servers! I can attach a list of these servers as proof, but I still can't make a script for my server

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

This feature is very interesting and will be useful to many users!!!

Last edited:

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
Show more info.... only that ? give ICON ? Where i can find more information about world of tanks API ?

NNE

C++ priest
VIP
Jul 20, 2016
Just make some web service where your clan members will register and fill their TS uid somewhere. Also you can add WG profiles linking. Then you need some bot which will manage TS server groups with information from your service. Maybe something similar is already implemented and opensourced.