Help-me for Pro Ant-DDoS

U

User_34782

Hello, I'm new to messing with Ant-DDoS VPS so I'm here asking for help.

So I have a VPS SSD in OVH and when it puts TeamSpeak 3 on it and it sends a DDoS test of Free Sites it drops and I would like to know how do I block all the IP's and release some like MusicBots and ports etc.

U

User_34782

I would like to host a TeamSpeak 3 on it to a Minecraft Server and have a function to know which ip is sending the DDoS (+ Traffic) to have a command and block the traffic and stop the DDoS

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
I would like to host a TeamSpeak 3 on it to a Minecraft Server and have a function to know which ip is sending the DDoS (+ Traffic) to have a command and block the traffic and stop the DDoS

1. You won't be able to block all IPs that attack you if someone launches a spoofed attack (sending from ALL IPs) at you. (Well, you can block all IPs, but I think that your server will be down then anyways ...) So, you can save you some time and some of your server's disk space by not writing a script that logs all network traffic.

2. Even if it's not a spoofed attack and only a single IP attacks you, the normal OVH Firewall will block any UDP traffic on your teamspeak server if someone attacks you on that port. And you won't be able to open the port again during the attack. (They say that they have to block your teamspeak port to stop the DDoS ...)

3. Don't host TS3 on OVH VPS (you can maybe use it for Minecraft, if it's a private server, but not more). Go with OVH GAME.

U

User_34782

1. You won't be able to block all IPs that attack you if someone launches a spoofed attack (sending from ALL IPs) at you. (Well, you can block all IPs, but I think that your server will be down then anyways ...) So, you can save you some time and some of your server's disk space by not writing a script that logs all network traffic.

2. Even if it's not a spoofed attack and only a single IP attacks you, the normal OVH Firewall will block any UDP traffic on your teamspeak server if someone attacks you on that port. And you won't be able to open the port again during the attack. (They say that they have to block your teamspeak port to stop the DDoS ...)

3. Don't host TS3 on OVH VPS (you can maybe use it for Minecraft, if it's a private server, but not more). Go with OVH GAME.
For a private machine that does not host any server or anything and only have a site do you find it useful? put things inside it and if it drops build systems to see the logs and block the such ip?

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
For a private machine that does not host any server or anything and only have a site do you find it useful?
Yes? I already tried to say that. If the IP is private and no one knows it, no one attacks it -> it will not drop. Seems logical?
But I don't understand now why you opened this thread about DDoS for a private machine...

put things inside it and if it drops build systems to see the logs and block the such ip?
<If I had understood what you just wrote I would write an answer here :)>

U

User_34782

Yes? I already tried to say that. If the IP is private and no one knows it, no one attacks it -> it will not drop. Seems logical?
But I don't understand now why you opened this thread about DDoS for a private machine...

I use SinusBot and for a few days it gets dunada falling and I realized that it is via ddos attack so I would try to reverse this situation

hazhayder

Feb 16, 2018
There is no such hosting provider that can provide you hosting at cheapest price like OVH,Voxility. I suggest you to learn a bit about DDOS methods and create your own prevention stratagies. Have a look at csf firewall.

Note:- This will not 100% block your ddos attacks but this can help you a bit to reduce them.