hello ineed help bot-AdminsBot

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhdali1122

May 15, 2016
Show some effort, what bot, where did you download it from, what are you running it on, have you checked F.A.Q on their official website.. etc
i start the bot and he dont join the server

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
i start the bot and he dont join the server
Provide some more info about the script, the platform (and generally everything that will help)

But probably:
The bot connects to your server as query client! The needed server query clients view power is set to 100.
You as server admin you have 75! That's the reason you can't see the bots. IF you want to do it just change this value "i_client_serverquery_view_power" from 75 to 100.

mhdali1122

May 15, 2016
Provide some more info about the script, the platform (and generally everything that will help)

But probably:
The bot connects to your server as query client! The needed server query clients view power is set to 100.
You as server admin you have 75! That's the reason you can't see the bots. IF you want to do it just change this value "i_client_serverquery_view_power" from 75 to 100.
I activate this feature, but the bot does not enter into the server

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
If you don't provide more info i can't help you because i don't know about what script and from where you talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.