Review Hello Guys

FLASHHD

Jul 17, 2018
I have a new ts3 crack for you who has intresse should contact me privately version 3.9.1 teamspeak with kind regards Florian

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I have a new ts3 crack for you
This does not make sense. The newer protection has improved to include clients into their server licensing check.

In order for a permanent licensing bypass to exist, all users would also need modified clients - I believe.

If you really have something like this, please inform the concept(s). ;)

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
This does not make sense. The newer protection has improved to include clients into their server licensing check.

In order for a permanent licensing bypass to exist, all users would also need modified clients - I believe.

If you really have something like this, please inform the concept(s). ;)
I have something in mind that I would guess what he is talking about.

MarineHya

Aug 27, 2017
You are using a Non-Profit Lizenz with 32 Slots.. Now where is the crack?

Last edited:

Leave2Andromeda

ERROR 404
May 16, 2019
xCasaTV a German dead YT Channel created a crack Nice fake m8

zrVKgj1.png

Oh i have a AAL Licence Crack but its a real licence :p

PaXe

May 17, 2017
As far as I know FlashHD is the one that took over the Youtube Channel xCasaTV (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfyNqIv-m1gEvZt1UyHMcxA)
a german youtube channel that was pretty popular when it came to teamspeak tutorials (pretty much every german that wanted to know about Teamspeak knew him). However the original Person behind the Channel is no longer there and someone else took over the Channel.

I think I even remember him saying that he is the old one but just older and a different voice and that's why he is getting so much hate. (not 100% sure on that one though, maybe I'm imagining things.
Anyway the channel is dead and he is getting hate without end because the content is just a bad quality and overall kinda weird. He doesn't seem like someone I would trust form what I've seen so far.

I definitely wouldn't believe this source without sufficient proof!