Heavy DDOS OVH Game attacks on my VPS from OMGSERV

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
i l
Its just amazing how someone that barely speaks english can even say "We have our mitigation system" yet using OVH lol
@kzone congratulations on top1, don't listen to people that are making pseudo companys OMGSERV > BlazingLayer.com both in OVH so you would have the same shitty problem that you do now.
OVH takes 1 to 2 weeks to block new methods so if you don't want to change host the only thing you can do is wait btw these king of OVH methods have been around for more then 1 month and still no block.

I love OMGSERV at least they listen to me :)

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
its better to wait . anyways i contacted OVH support through my OVH ID . since i am old person in OVH customer . they will compensate me 1 day or fix the issue.

How do i take tcpdump ? and send to them

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
its better to wait . anyways i contacted OVH support through my OVH ID . since i am old person in OVH customer . they will compensate me 1 day or fix the issue.

How do i take tcpdump ? and send to them
tcpdump -nn -vvv -c 10000 -w capture.pcap

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
i will upload the tcpdump here and give me a fix through ipables :p

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

SSH is slow and not responding . but cmd executed.

View attachment 1216

http://164.132.200.166/omgserv-151.80.113.111.pcap

Last edited:

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
Its just amazing how someone that barely speaks english can even say "We have our mitigation system" yet using OVH lol
@kzone congratulations on top1, don't listen to people that are making pseudo companys OMGSERV > BlazingLayer.com both in OVH so you would have the same shitty problem that you do now.
OVH takes 1 to 2 weeks to block new methods so if you don't want to change host the only thing you can do is wait btw these king of OVH methods have been around for more then 1 month and still no block.
Just test on my server bro :(
There are things you don't know.

U

User_38581

go with verygames.net ts3 protection you will be more then fine :) Its easier then fresh vps with non fixed bypasses

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
we are talking about cs 1.6 .

you do not know about DDOS exactly iptables cannot fix large attacks i am facing that atm.

you do not know about DDOS exactly iptables cannot fix large attacks i am facing that atm.

Last edited:

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
we are talking about cs 1.6 .

With iptables u block methods ddosing ;)

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
iptables cannot fix this SS

when SSh and there is no ping reply

View attachment 1219

Attachments

• 1531250335350.png
    1531250335350.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
@kzone this is not the right place to get help concerning DDoS as you can see lol, iptables... *facepalm*

i know this things . i am on rank 1 like 22 days its already an achievement for me . if i loose rank i wont be bother :p

anyways i will wait and see if this gets fixed.

Wicked

WickeD CSA
May 1, 2016
Maybe you have problems on the game server like cs 1.6 there are a lot of server crasher , server ddos etc. Use Rehlds with Reauthcheck and Reunion 0.1.92