Having fun with the Image Bug

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Here is an idea to throw around.
Imagine a bot, that navigates through a random image generation site and copies the urls to the images.
This bot then converts that image link to a link contained in BB code and stores it.
The same program or another program takes that information and edits the default lobby description every x seconds with new links.
Possibly an effective dos theory due to people needing to use the same identities, admins and etc.
I have already made a client query bot/spammer and a program that collects all of the image links and converts them to bb code for me as I save to clipboard. Automating the link collection and combining the two would not be hard, I just do not have the time.

Would be cool if someone played around with this Idea/Completed it - until I get time. :)

If anyone is interested in this little tool let me know and I will release it.

Last edited:

Schou

Oct 31, 2015
or you know just
Code:
[img]http://lorempixel.com/400/200/[/img]
a couple hundred times.

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
The caching system will always default to the original image after the first time unless they clear their cache.

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Had a couple hours, got this working from scratch, few bugs, if I get time to line the bugs out I will release it.
Will not be on for a day or so, have some traveling to do, let me know what you fellers think.
Crawler/Channel DOS
Video removed, prototype can be found in releases under CHILL BOT

I have noticed anything over like 15-30 ish links and sometimes less, ts3 will not recover on its own quickly enough to justify waiting. Waited like 5 mins one time, maybe it would have freed up after that but not worth it lo

Last edited: