Hacking Teamspeak 3

WarteX

Dec 8, 2015
Hello everyone.

So my teamspeak 3 server got deleted by "hackers" idk why but they got query. So who can learn me to hack or just make lots of bots who join in server and just spam. Thanks all so much :D

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Really man the question you have asked is over such a broad field. Even attempting a serious answer seems futile on my part. Your best friend will be google, lots of books and most importantly free time. However, you are in the right place if you want to learn. I suggest becoming a VIP here and frequenting the teamspeak. Never be afraid to ask questions but do not expect hand outs. Yes, you will run into elitist pricks from time to time, but that is the field of computer science everywhere, " a whole lot of egos and 1 million ways to do something and everyone thinks their way is the only way lol." From everything I have seen here, all of the guys/gals are awesome and eager to share knowledge. This is a great place to acquire knowledge and that after all, "if serious" is what you are really seeking.
return y0da;
index.jpg

Hope you have a good day!
64059974.jpg

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
WarteX, give us all your money and we will double it. :D
Obviously I am kidding. I just dislike when people ask such broad or vague questions.

I hope that you have learned a lesson by posting such an ignorant question. Here on this forum full of various information relating to TeamSpeak 3 bugs, security issues and much more. It seems like you have not even tried to read posts on this forum. I highly recommend that you read through some of the wonderful content this forum has to offer before asking these questions. You are asking someone to teach you how to:
1. Hack TeamSpeak servers and or clients.
2. Flood a TeamSpeak server with multiple fake clients (bots).
I am guessing you are asking of someone to train you for free here. That is probably not going to happen unless you provide some type of incentive. Why should we invest into you when it does not look like you are interested in investing any of your time into us? ;)

Additionally, we are not here to train people to maliciously destroy/break things. Our primary role is to research the security of TeamSpeak with the hopes of critical issues being reported or fixed. We do prioritize our research information being released to VIP members, these are visitors that donate $5.00 --- these people are given the reward of VIP membership for their contribution. We use the donations to help fund R4P3 operations. Your intentions are apparently wicked.

HYBc88c.png

It sounds like you need to learn more about research skills, defensive behavior and security basics. You should be proactive in your security efforts. Here are some examples:
  • Do not give "server admin" privileges to many people, maybe 2 or 3 maximum.
  • Keep the server query inaccessible to guests, secure the TeamSpeak server via configurations on the server system and TeamSpeak configs.
  • Make sure anyone with administrator access is trained and aware of security concerns because security is everyone's job.
  • Keep your server version current, because patches oftentimes provide security and stability fixes/patches.
  • Monitor/log activity on your server(s) and skim logs for suspicious activity.
  • If your server is large, utilize DDoS protection/resistance options as you could be targeted by an attack.
  • Be proactive with security concerns, because attacks can happen anywhere, anytime and by anyone. A good security system is a combination between reasonably reactive and proactive --- understand that there is no 100% system realistically. Each system is a work-in-progress, systems were not designed to be right the first time and this is why there is something called a change-log, most software has some sort of bug/security update probably within the first couple months. ;)

Last edited:

L.

Sep 1, 2015
Are hosting your server at fshost.de?

Last edited:

WarteX

Dec 8, 2015
Guys, i know some things like brute force, ddos... and kali linux. But i cant do anything my pc is slow. I know for this need money but im poor i dont have money to givr. I dont host my server to fshost.de. Thanks all..