Good VPS for DDoS protection

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
Currently i am using Dedishops. One node failed 2 days back node4 and it took 1 day to bring the server online some SSD failure.
So i want to see what other option i have or should i stay with them?

i have seen some reviews here but lets see what people say about uptime and reliability overall or if there is better VPS for GAme Server especially Counter STrike.

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016
blazingfast !

You need a high botnet to ddos the server :D
Not really I give this a try and we get constantly attacked with descent booter, it's not that worth I don't recommend it as I've already tested it.

Nyoobu

May 14, 2016
http://www.noez.de
I'm using this and only had problems in the first month.
I'm already running my TS3 Server for 4 months without any problems yet.
You get 512Mb RAM, 1vCore, 200GB Bandwith, 25GB HDD and 550Gbit/s DDoS Protection.
If you need more power you can obviously get other packages for higher prices. They often also have special offers, like right now.
Right now you can get a 8GB 6vCore vServer with 100GB HDD and 550Gbit/s DDoS Protection.

Well, i have to say that this is only my 2. VPS hoster i've been to so far, so i cant really judge about others, but it works just fine ^.^

pokerface01

Feb 11, 2016
http://www.noez.de
I'm using this and only had problems in the first month.
I'm already running my TS3 Server for 4 months without any problems yet.
You get 512Mb RAM, 1vCore, 200GB Bandwith, 25GB HDD and 550Gbit/s DDoS Protection.
If you need more power you can obviously get other packages for higher prices. They often also have special offers, like right now.
Right now you can get a 8GB 6vCore vServer with 100GB HDD and 550Gbit/s DDoS Protection.

Well, i have to say that this is only my 2. VPS hoster i've been to so far, so i cant really judge about others, but it works just fine ^.^
Lol thanks.... I was looking for a very very cheap mini vps for a small proyect I have in mind and 0,80 for a vps... Amazing

Nyoobu

May 14, 2016
Lol thanks.... I was looking for a very very cheap mini vps for a small proyect I have in mind and 0,80 for a vps... Amazing
http://screenshot.nyoob.com/screen011857.png
I dont know how, but a few months ago i got a free 512Mb VPS ^^
Well, i wont complain about that :D
Screenshot basically says "Service does not run out" and "Not paid"

Oh, i also got a 1,5 GB RAM Server for 65 cents per month x3
Just wait for some special offers, noez often does that ^.^

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Voxiliity in most host's is shit after ddos stops packet lost still keeps at 15% ~20% so yeah lol

Nyoobu

May 14, 2016
Well, i dont really know anything since i never had problems with getting DDoSed.
Neither my Servers nor me ever got taken down by a DDoS (even though some people already tried it)
I love UPC x3 best Austrian internet provider ^.^

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016
Well, i dont really know anything since i never had problems with getting DDoSed.
Neither my Servers nor me ever got taken down by a DDoS (even though some people already tried it)
I love UPC x3 best Austrian internet provider ^.^
Give Me The Ip i want Test the ddos protection