Global Ban Bot

xr_king28

Aug 18, 2017
Hey everyone I was just wondering if it would be possible to a Global Banlistscript for Ts3.

My Idea was a PHP Script which "controls" the user when he's connecting to the server. Somthing like the following:
User Connects to the server > Bot checks the DB > OK > User enjoys your TS / BAD > User will be Banned on your server.
Maybe you could also define some sort of levels on which you could choose if the User can still connect even with a Ban on an other one.

What do you think of this Idea? Let me know ;)

Fatal

May 16, 2016
That would be a simply script to wrote.

Simple connection to DB (MySQL or other) then you can use one of many frameworks to wrote "checking user" function.

xr_king28

Aug 18, 2017
Yeah i don't think this would be complicated, but the question here is, if there is an interest for this or not. I mean for a "project" like this one we need to have serveral serveradmins which join the Network to be able to sort allready some peoples out.

MarcineG

CipherSpeak Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Hello,
I think that's a nice idea for private teamspeak servers. It is possible to do it, I think that such a project can be done in a week or even less. Good luck, I will start sharing bots on ts3 servers soon. I think it can be useful for many people.

Ukaros

Apr 9, 2018
this wont help to much i guess. you can always just create a new identity and your good to go again

fyfywka

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Sep 10, 2015
Our old team did cross-server bots, chat for admins, voice chat for public channels, cross-server rank system, etc., if you are interested, we may soon restore the writing of bots and make them public

Ukaros

Apr 9, 2018
Our old team did cross-server bots, chat for admins, voice chat for public channels, cross-server rank system, etc., if you are interested, we may soon restore the writing of bots and make them public
sounds interesting