For Tea(m)speak vps

farway06

Reaction score
Hello

I'm looking for ddos protected vps to install teamspeak. Please suggest me companies with good ddos protection and high uptime

djalmasi

Reaction score
Website
djalmasi.hu
Hello. I can recommend them: https://fulltimehosting.net/ I've been with them for over half a year. (VPS-Game or VDS-Game packages). The new ryzen packages have very nice performance and high i/o + ovh game protect.

djalmasi

Reaction score
Website
djalmasi.hu
Nah. I'm using a legalized license on standard ts3. I dont recommend teaspeak. 1 report enough and ur ip address gray and blacklisted

Newcomer1989

Reaction score
Website
ts-n.net
Hello. I can recommend them: https://fulltimehosting.net/ I've been with them for over half a year. (VPS-Game or VDS-Game packages). The new ryzen packages have very nice performance and high i/o + ovh game protect.
Can you configure the DDoS Firewall to open only your individual TeamSpeak Voice Port? Without that you are not able to filter the Layer 7, which is the important one for TS.

djalmasi

Reaction score
Website
djalmasi.hu
Can you configure the DDoS Firewall to open only your individual TeamSpeak Voice Port? Without that you are not able to filter the Layer 7, which is the important one for TS.
If you mean that, then yes. If you not opening the port, cant connect to the server.
wf.png

Newcomer1989

Reaction score
Website
ts-n.net
If you mean that, then yes. If you not opening the port, cant connect to the server.
Sounds very good.. You know, the DDoS protection is permanent? It would be a very good price, if yes.. So I think, the VPS will be mitigate to the DDoS protection zone, when a DDoS attack will be detected.

djalmasi

Reaction score
Website
djalmasi.hu
Sounds very good.. You know, the DDoS protection is permanent? It would be a very good price, if yes.. So I think, the VPS will be mitigate to the DDoS protection zone, when a DDoS attack will be detected.
If you choose the VPS GAME packages, you can swtich what you want, permanent or sensor. Now i'm on vds packages and here unfortunately only have sensor, in 62 days 1x time occured that my server has down for 30 seconds, bcs the firewall 30 sec after sensor the attack.