First colo vps* hosting

mafrex15

Mar 20, 2017
every one wants firs colo don't buy from living-bots.net it's an advice you can take it or leave it
i have tried them and i have buy the best ddos protection they have as he sid it's a filtered ip and i have pay for it 15 euros and it was soo good filtering the TCP attacks but the UDP is shit my Teamspeak client get full drop and it was DNS attacks with 1Gbps

firs-colo is good but living-bots.net is shit
if you have the money go and buy dedicated form firs-colo

darbe2539

Dec 28, 2017
every one wants firs colo don't buy from living-bots.net it's an advice you can take it or leave it
i have tried them and i have buy the best ddos protection they have as he sid it's a filtered ip and i have pay for it 15 euros and it was soo good filtering the TCP attacks but the UDP is shit my Teamspeak client get full drop and it was DNS attacks with 1Gbps

firs-colo is good but living-bots.net is shit
if you have the money go and buy dedicated form firs-colo

yes server ddos protection no udp spoof attack server downn :/

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
So how is speed? Ram Usage?

Efficient network under stress attacks?

Better then OVH Game?

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
I just spoke with Araon who said . You need normal of ts3 protection?

So may be extra layer to filter is needed to pass other servers so it remains online.

Mace

Nov 18, 2017
Arbor ddos protection in first colo is good, but arbor is great when the hoster knows how it works and customize filters for individual payloads. Also a managed protection is not a out-of-the-box service. Avoro know what they’re doing.

U

User_38581

Oliver H. from living-bots knows what he is doing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cyberforce77

Sep 10, 2018
I don't recommend living bots, i was testing the ddos protection and the owner suspended my vps and wont give a refund for "attacking the server".

Nýuu™

Nov 18, 2015
To clear thinks out about Living-bots.

The VPS Server DO NOT DO NOT have a TeamSpeak 3 protection sure thats why you can drop it.
The TeamSpeak servers from Living-bots do have a TeamSpeak 3 protection.

Just unterstand that you cant filter as good on a VPS that is on a dedi you cant just filter everythink that drops TeamSpeak cause it would simply drop other application.
When you get a TeamSpeak server from Living-Bots its on a other Dedi and on that dedi there are only TeamSpeak Servers running so you can filter it mutch more precisely.

After all you can hate Livingbots or love it.