External DDoS protection

adonradon

Jul 13, 2016
If you use them as proxy they (voxility) will drop your real server IP while DDoS.
So the proxy is online but because of the drop you cant connect through the proxy to the real server.

At the moment i use a hosteam.pl vps as proxy and under DDoS it works fine - no drops.

You can use this simple forward rules (IPTables):
Code:
iptables -A FORWARD -d **IP2** -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 1000:65500 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -d **IP2** -i eth0 -p udp -m udp --dport 1000:65500 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d **IP1** -p tcp -m tcp --dport 1000:65500 -j DNAT --to-destination **IP2**
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d **IP1** -p udp -m udp --dport 1000:65500 -j DNAT --to-destination **IP2**

just insert your needed port range and protocol.
dont forget to masquerade
sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_forward=1 or echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward or edit /etc/sysctl.conf for forward chain don't forget this. while u were sharing forwarding code. I wrote this because

He may doesn't know .

hannadgdgd

Jun 7, 2023
Hey!

We want to rent a dedicated Server next month. But the hoster does not have the very best protection. So we need a external solution. Something what is proxying our server-ip. Do you know any GOOD and CHEAP solution? Let me know!

Greets

Damn... Wrong subforum
Next month, we intend to rent a dedicated server. However, the hoster's security is not the finest. So, we require an outside remedy. Our server's IP is being proxied by someone. Do you have any GOOD, FRIENDLY solutions? Please tell me!google