Experience with Blazingfast.io (Updated by events)

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
Ok So I had issues with ginernet and their protection, specifically the fact that they said all the customization they could do is enable/disable layers so I took Qraktyzl's advice and switched to blazingfast.io.
23-2-2015:
-Did the transfer and my sinusbot can't connect (Socket closed for sinusbot instances) due to protection, Ticket submitted to Blazingfast support.
-Support response time was less than 15 minutes,knew the issue when i described it, music bots connecting perfectly now, website and teamspeak are all functional he even knew that I hadnt whitelisted the IP, for the ddos protection I'm still gonna have to wait on a friend to help me test it. Support Rating 10/10.

After testing the server with the help of Qraktyzl we tried the following:
1st:
Attack Power:around 15 gbps
Method:XTS3
Result: No changes, packet loss still 0~1% (most probably user's connection)
2nd:
Attack power:20 gbps
Method:DNS
Result: No changes, packet loss still 0~1% (most probably user's connection)
3rd:
Attack power:20 gbps
Method:TCP-ACK
Result: Packet loss rose to around 4~5% (normally efficient because attack normally leaks) but the server crashed shortly after, this could be due to a bug with latest teamspeak or due to a null route which i dont know if it crashes.
Overall I believe the protection is solid but Qraktyzl may disagree whether or not 4% packetloss under attack is high or not.

Last edited:

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
is a very bad hosting because they dosen't exmplicate the problem... for the rest is good but they have a very higt latency

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
is a very bad hosting because they dosen't exmplicate the problem... for the rest is good but they have a very higt latency
Have no idea what exmplicate means, the latency is lower than ginernet for me cause I'm closer to it.

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
i live in italy and the latency is very higt. "explicate means , dare spiegazioni " they don't give good explications when the server have an issue... sometimes the host crash for balzingfast problem

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
I also have Problems with Sinusbot on Blazingfast and sometimes my Teamspeak3 Server got Packet Loss. But all in all they are very good and the DDoS Protection is worth it for only 5€ a Month its a very good hosting service!

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
Sinusbot is a shitly software... i use TS3MUSICBOT , that is very good ^_^

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
I also have Problems with Sinusbot on Blazingfast and sometimes my Teamspeak3 Server got Packet Loss. But all in all they are very good and the DDoS Protection is worth it for only 5€ a Month its a very good hosting service!
Well im talking with their support now we will see what we reach and i will update.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Yes, there is a high packetloss but it's due to their DDoS protection being too aggressive lol

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
Yes, there is a high packetloss but it's due to their DDoS protection being too aggressive lol
To now I have no packet loss and ping is 80 which is 30 or 40 lower than ginernet, (im in egypt) if you can help me test ddos that'd be great

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
The best test is to actually get those attacks lol
Even on ginernet I was very hard to drop, only TCP attacks got through and those just raised packet loss, therefore I don't get attacked as much but I guess we'll wait and see.

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
@aidzo 2 gb tho I'm thinking of switching to the 1gb next month. They're kvm vps which means they dont limit you for that vps usage shit