Dedishops or ExtraVM ?

edsandro

Apr 11, 2016
Once again I ask, the quality is exactly the same between the two? The only difference is the support?

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
I can't give you that answer as I've never had anything with ExtraVM.

edsandro

Apr 11, 2016
Another question is, dedishop is offering plans with even more link 600Mbs like thisif the dedicated GAME only provides 250Mbs?

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
You would have to ask them that, that's something I don't know either.

edsandro

Apr 11, 2016
All right, thank you very much!

At the end of the month I'm going to hire 16 GB plan them, I hope I don't get in trouble.

More the case that they are servants of the range "GAME" from the OVH I believe I won't have problems.

Datalow

May 17, 2016
People say it crashes regularly.
Solution: Fix your own fucking problems its not them, its you.

Yeah it's my problem that the Host Server is down 56456456 times a week, sure...
This is not reflecting the current situation, i cancelled all my servers there.

BrazaNATOR

Apr 30, 2016
ExtraVM for sure.
I use NFO, ExtraVM and OVH.
From all those 3, EXTRAVM Beats ass. Cheap prices, good support quality, good server quality.
Great deal.

ikfes

Apr 15, 2016
ExtraVM: Everything just works.. network, hardware and the support. I got 3 servers from them. Never had issues or downtime with them.

Dedishops if you want to try your luck. The support can be shit, you get no answers for possible downtime/timeouts. Possibly oversold because the upload speed is lower than which you get on ExtraVM. But its cheaper and unmetered. If youre hosting and selling TS3, then definitely pick dedishops for no b/w cap.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
ExtraVM for sure.
I use NFO, ExtraVM and OVH.
From all those 3, EXTRAVM Beats ass. Cheap prices, good support quality, good server quality.
Great deal.
ExtraVM uses OVH dedicated servers for his openvz plans, which means that the server quality is attribuable to OVH and not extraVM... Just saying!

ikfes

Apr 15, 2016
What the actual fuck is that website?

ToS:
  • The packet output from the server is prohibited. Otherwise it is suspended.
Ok, so if I use network card, the server gets taken down?

Then it says on server page: Anti-DDoS Game, but on firewall page it has a huge Voxility banner.

And finally those 2€ TS3 plans for 100 slots are obviously cracked servers.

Did you make this website in 5 minutes with google translator?

bronxaron

Restricted
Jan 17, 2016
What the actual fuck is that website?

ToS:

Ok, so if I use network card, the server gets taken down?

Then it says on server page: Anti-DDoS Game, but on firewall page it has a huge Voxility banner.

And finally those 2€ TS3 plans for 100 slots are obviously cracked servers.

Did you make this website in 5 minutes with google translator?
You on r4p3.net (keyword: cracked ts3 server platform)

FR: 51.254.149.190
UK: 89.34.99.126
PL: 178.217.184.145
RO: 93.115.95.12
Would you down?

And my main language turkish. Website translated by my friend.

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
you spasmoid, Anti-DDOS Game is most likely relating to OVH. Voxility is different.

I searched one of your IP's which isn't meant to even be posted because it's against R4P3 forum rules and your servers from some Russian shitty website which has such a low certificate rating my chrome went mad.

Please stop thinking your servers are invisible they can be hit offline, not saying I can do it but I bet someone in this cancerous world can.