DDoS Protection VPS List [TS3] [- Tested - ]

Lucci

Sep 23, 2019
Hello,

does anybody have any information on the new ddos protection of php-friends.de? Their support told me that they do not use First-Colo anymore but have their own and noone was able to bypass them. Some information of you guys before buying would be nice.

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
Hello,

does anybody have any information on the new ddos protection of php-friends.de? Their support told me that they do not use First-Colo anymore but have their own and noone was able to bypass them. Some information of you guys before buying would be nice.

If you want a Teamspeak 3 based server. I know of a place that sells the original teamspeak 3 licensed server. and my friends are sheltering on their server.

So you have teamspeak 3 licenses like the original 512 64 128.

I recommend the ts3.community website.

Servers OVH Game

IP Classes ;

79.137.127.xx
92.222.129.xx

OVH Game Ip addresses are typically 51.68.24.xx as occurs

in other words, they have a separate class in the direction of the IP address. he has a team of experts on ddos protection.

they have special devices. the quality of support is very good.

when a ddos attack comes, they send you automatic e-mails. no interruptions

to test, you can comment here or send me a private message.

in addition, I do not recommend blazinglayer!

fourwind

Apr 21, 2019
79.137.127.xx
92.222.129.xx

What a bunch of crap. How is the IP range related to capacity of ddos protection or service?
Its a number, nothing more and nothing less.

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
What a bunch of crap. How is the IP range related to capacity of ddos protection or service?
Its a number, nothing more and nothing less.
I did not say IP addresses affect ddos protection xd

I said it's just little-used IP addresses. :)))))

and some customers are really obsessed with the IP address issue

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
If you want a Teamspeak 3 based server. I know of a place that sells the original teamspeak 3 licensed server. and my friends are sheltering on their server.

Servers OVH Game

IP Classes ;

79.137.127.xx
92.222.129.xx

in other words, they have a separate class in the direction of the IP address. he has a team of experts on ddos protection.

Are u tested BLAZINGLAYER? You need experince with BLAZINGLAYER to give positive / negative recommend.

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016

Servers OVH Game

IP Classes ;

79.137.127.xx
92.222.129.xx

Can we get some reasoning why you do not recommend blazinglayer? Also some proof would be highly appreciated.

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
Are u tested BLAZINGLAYER? You need experince with BLAZINGLAYER to give positive / negative recommend.
my friends who bought from your servers were attacked. and usually high package losses came out

there is maintenance on the server. or you lied like they were attacking the ovh main servers.

and these are just what I observed blazinglayer administrators often draw themselves into their firms by making ddos attacks on other servers

you want me to count more, man?

you have a shitty company that doesn't know why incoming source IP addresses are blocked D

come to my friend's server and learn how to do some protection, man. IP adress : 92.222.129.71 or pktr.eu

Last edited:

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
my friends who bought from your servers were attacked. and usually high package losses came out

there is maintenance on the server. or you lied like they were attacking the ovh main servers.

and these are just what I observed blazinglayer administrators often draw themselves into their firms by making ddos attacks on other servers

you want me to count more, man?

you have a shitty company that doesn't know why incoming source IP addresses are blocked D

come to my friend's server and learn how to do some protection, man. IP adress : 92.222.129.71 or pktr.eu
If your friend have a problem, his can give bad/good recommend to BLAZINGLAYER, you can't. We're never say our protection 100% or something, can be drop but can be patch :),
"and these are just what I observed blazinglayer administrators often draw themselves into their firms by making ddos attacks on other servers", it's not correct, we've much Enterprise/ Business customers and slander. If have any problem with our services, we're announcing with our customers by publically. BLAZINGLAYER have only 1 administrator, others staff / support. This can't happen. If such a thing has happened, he will be completely dismissed from the company. I don't think you have the software level to teach me anything. It's not right for you to talk and disparage like that without any service on BLAZINGLAYER.

Kind Regards.

@Najsr @Asphyxia

Ryukk

Aug 17, 2019
If your friend have a problem, his can give bad/good recommend to BLAZINGLAYER, you can't. We're never say our protection 100% or something, can be drop but can be patch :),
"and these are just what I observed blazinglayer administrators often draw themselves into their firms by making ddos attacks on other servers", it's not correct, we've much Enterprise/ Business customers and slander. If have any problem with our services, we're announcing with our customers by publically. BLAZINGLAYER have only 1 administrator, others staff / support. This can't happen. If such a thing has happened, he will be completely dismissed from the company. I don't think you have the software level to teach me anything. It's not right for you to talk and disparage like that without any service on BLAZINGLAYER.

Kind Regards.

@Najsr @Asphyxia

cry :cool:
your support sucks.

I suggest old you talk to the person who used to live on your server.

I can bring it here if you want xd

The living-bots servers are really great, too. I tested

Your friend B0STANLI attacks servers and attracts members to blazinglayer :p

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
cry :cool:
your support sucks.

I suggest old you talk to the person who used to live on your server.

I can bring it here if you want xd

The living-bots servers are really great, too. I tested

Your friend B0STANLI attacks servers and attracts members to blazinglayer :p
Last line is actually very serious statement
Do you have any proofs ?

bryt3sIo

Restricted
Sep 15, 2019
  1. Go buy from OVH directly instead of buying from Blazinglayer , they just buy a dedicated server from ovh for 100 euro , with Wmware they virtualize to 16 gb example and sell that for 200 euro , that think they call special method or firewall is virtualized mikrotik os which on a higher attack will use the cpu over %100 and the normal server will crash so i would not recommend blazinglayer, they also attack all turkish teamspeak , fivem servers and takes it down. After 10 - 20 minutes they join their discord and gives offer...

cihandmr

Restricted
Mar 17, 2017
Hi
I'am the owner of https://ts3.community/ we sell a teamspeak server with original license like you see on the web site we never said %100 DDoS Protection, i know XARON from 2015 he's a good guy but he have a friend working with him name is B0STANLI today he attacking our server and said to our clients come to blazinglayer, after he attack our own public server the one biggest on turkey after he swearing me and my god ALLAH.

So i mean XARON you need to say him stop this please.