Cracking SinusBot

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
my " Dosen't work on a simple OVH VPS? "
is reffered to
" The Crack runs only on Dedicated Servers it works! "
You just said you worked for them, sorry to tell you that but there's apparently a crack.
We have the crack in our VIP section, but apparently it only works on dedicated server while other people claim it's working on a VPS, but @calebfr (The guy that released it) says it only works on a dedicated server. I didn't try this crack so I couldn't tell you what's the issue here lol.

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
Free is bad because the author is not targeted to build a commercial software (as ts3musicbot) and create a bad program bugged and the developemebt is slow.

When you do a program for money you have to be quick in fixing bugs, create a nice graphic, optimize the functions, sinusbot dosen't have any of this... atcually i use VAC (Virtual Audio Cable on my computer and i plan to install it on my vps who take only 100mb of ram)

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Free is bad because the author is not targeted to build a commercial software (as ts3musicbot) and create a bad program bugged and the developemebt is slow.

When you do a program for money you have to be quick in fixing bugs, create a nice graphic, optimize the functions, sinusbot dosen't have any of this... atcually i use VAC (Virtual Audio Cable on my computer and i plan to install it on my vps who take only 100mb of ram)
Well the guy that created sinusbot (@flyth) has a full time job and works on this project on his free time. Free doesn't always mean bad. There are a lot of people that create great things for free, and this isn't sinusbot's creator. He is one of the greediest people on earth, crying about receiving 1 donation/100 download. He used a business model that I personally dislike.

It's not true to say that @flyth isn't trying to build a commercial software.

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
I dare to disagree. The most greedy people on earth are those kiddy teamspeak admins. They will make lots of money scamming people to pay for ranks, channels, subchannels, extra icons, etc. But they have a problem to pay a developer a small fee for his work done. Not many decent solutions like this but of course so called admins don't care and they want everything to be free. Unless it's their server and "premium" offers. The sinusbot developer didn't take this under consideration - he simply targeted a wrong group of people who rarely pay for anything and have no respect for anyone but themselves.

With all these people's greed he is barely able to pay hosting costs and that i'm sure about so not suprised that he is crying out loud. Well, he made a very common mistake. The internet basically wants everything to be free. Unless they are forced to pay because of no other solution and no cracks, emulators, etc. And there are too many kids and lamers doing stuff these days to expect them to pay like a man and support the brainy guy creating something unique to the community. Even with 1 US dollar which is really, really sad and disgusting.

Last edited:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I offered a big amount of money to the guy, and he just replied that donation do not mean I'll get more instances, but that if I donated I would have more instances. Logic?

EDITED :
If you check on his forum, it says the same thing. He asks for money but do not guarantee to give something in return. By example, if I have a NPL, it's a good sign I don't have the money to pay for bots + already have server fees to pay. So he's so smart, he starts a contest for those NPL users so they can get a license of his amazing bot for free. In exchange, you put a link of the sinusbot on your website. Well guess what happens when TeamSpeak finds out you're promoting something on your website with a NPL...

I've been using his projects for years. He's a good developper, but his greediness took control of him.

Last edited: