CodinGame - The free, online game programming platform

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Hello R4P3 Users,

So, I was talking with a friend of mine today and he introduced me to this awesome Game Programming Platform

codingame_logo.png

So
What is CodinGame
CodinGame is a free programming games platform that allows programmers from all over the world and from all backgrounds to improve and showcase their skills, learn, and meet their peers.

The platform provides solo games that can be solved in 20 programming languages as well as Multiplayer AI battles where participants can compete.

Players directly code in the browser thanks to a full IDE

The CodinGame Team said:
At CodinGame, we believe that everyone should be able to discover the pleasure of coding. We are programmers at heart, and we know that code is a powerful tool to innovate and create. It's a matter of passion, but above all, it's fun. So we've imagined a platform which merges programming and video games. Our goal is to help developers from around the world, whatever their qualifications or professional experience, to learn, improve their coding skills and find their dream job, while playing.

Sources:
1- ProgrammingGames
2- CodinGame

-Derp

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
You don't really need to know how to code as it will teach you the most basic stuff. And if you don't know something and it doesn't get explained just google it.