Cloudflare TeamSpeak Protection

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
We're using Cloudflare SPECTRUM and Magic Transit as BLAZINGLAYER in Enterprise Level but need more capacity for per IP to mitigate DDoS attacks.

qwerty123

May 13, 2016
Proof? Also it doesn't really matter because they dont charge $15 a month for 32 clients lmao. Magic transit should be available this week or next
We're using Cloudflare SPECTRUM and Magic Transit as BLAZINGLAYER in Enterprise Level but need more capacity for per IP to mitigate DDoS attacks.

Last edited:

YSR

CipherSpeak Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sounds interesting i am excited, alot of people have issues with ddos so could be useful

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
We're using for 2-3 months but need more capacity for per proxy IP.

fc1dca696f.png

Proof? Also it doesn't really matter because they dont charge $15 a month for 32 clients lmao. Magic transit should be available this week or next

qwerty123

May 13, 2016
Hello to anyone reading this. Spectrum which is what Xaron uses is trash along with any protection from cloudflare. AMP attacks leak through and its just overall awful. UDP goes straight through and shits on anything on the other end. This includes magic transit.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
They don't filter fragmented packets and all the standard amps are passing.
Well that is a pain in the hypercharged arse. Hmm, has anyone ever tried Google's security options for example cloud hosting a TeamSpeak server instance..

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
Well that is a pain in the hypercharged arse. Hmm, has anyone ever tried Google's security options for example cloud hosting a TeamSpeak server instance..
Yup, should be interesanting to see, also there is free credit money on G cloud so it should be enough to cover up testing.

qwerty123

May 13, 2016
you are going to pay for the bandwidth and only their shield ddos protection is good. Nick Lim aka founder of bitmitigate tried to use google cloud for L7/4 scubbing and found out the hard way they aren't that good. At the time the website was called athenalayer. Regarding magic transit they have fixed amp floods but atm we are basically a guinea pig for their service fixing all the holes

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
a guinea pig for their service fixing all the holes

Yeah, I was just curious because I know Krebs is behind "Project Shield", https://projectshield.withgoogle.com/landing

This looks pretty damn awesome, well mainly for anyone running a website - for protection. I just was not sure if Google had a solid offering for running services like TeamSpeak.

I guess that with most cloud providers like AWS and others, everyone is overcharged for bandwidth in my opinion. It just kind of sucks, yeah!?

qwerty123

May 13, 2016
Akamai is about $5k for 50mbit clean traffic per month. Shield is ok. People have downed it before its not unstoppable. AWS sucks they are downed easily with tcp bypass