Solved Client Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesashone

Jul 7, 2016
Hi, I was wondering if anybody can give me some directions how to change client version of the TS? I have an older Socket A processor which does not have sse2. So I can run only up to 3.0.13 version, so basically I can't connect to the most servers. If anybody can help or give me patched binary, I would appreciate it, thanks in advance :)

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
3.0.13 can connect to any of the new servers. Yeah we could provide old binary with patched version if a need arises... But we have a ton of work... So... We put all of our free time into useful stuff.. Not stuff thats only useful for one person.

nesashone

Jul 7, 2016
First of all thanks for your answer. Well in my country most of servers use 3.0.12.4 server ( so 3.0.13 can not connect), they update regularly and it's really not for one person, just look at Teamspeak forum how many people have older processors without sse2, especially socket A, so we have to buy a new motherboard since no socket A processor supports sse2.

I tried to hex edit the binary myself, changed the encrypted string of the build number, but there is some other string to find judging by this topic: https://r4p3.net/threads/spoofing-client-version.534/ I am not really experienced with it, so any help would be good (not just for me :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.