Suggestion Bug Bounty My Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
So on 5/6 of September 2017 I reported a bug/leak what ever you wanna call it to the Staff here at R4P3.net basicly the IP of the forum was leaking so anyone that had it would take the forum down with the shittiest booter/stresser there is.
Since there is the BUG BOUNTY program on here https://r4p3.net/pages/bugbounty/ (my name is even there what the fuck for then? I dint get a reward lul) I decided to ask them if there was any reward after showing them the IP of the server where the forum is hosted which Supervisor said that I would get the reward if I told them how I got the IP.
Which I did sent them how doesn't matter if its something free or not, what matter is without me reporting the IP would still be out there. After all has been solved and the bug fixed wonder what happen? Asphyxia says that "Denka, what you described is actually just public information". Well asphyxia you dumbass if its free why din't you or the rest of your staff had knowledge about it or searched it? If I did it where is my compensation as you state in the Bug bounty program?
I don't give a shit about a 5-10$ reward, just wanted to make this clear your bug bounty program or whatever you wanna call it is total bullshit. And by the way if anyone wanted to really take this down you could use sucuri, cloudflare, incapsula and your ass that it would not matter its just a question of spending 50$.
Ban me you know you got no arguments. By the way its gonna be summer and its still snowing here? Guess you guys just come here to get the VIP money. :)

340437d9de6900f2f89ede767e8ca15f.png
8689b24349fa2cec9e9e0f8a503af805.png
0ac2e623e4a8874aa462c70c07eccc6c.png

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
The bug bounty page isn't even readable, grey text on white background? Bruh.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
The bug bounty page isn't even readable, grey text on white background? Bruh.
True its like the small letters in a fucking contract, even though I don't like you.
What matter here is that Asphyxia and Supervisor get their VIP money every month and pay around 20€ for the website/teamspeak and earn around 60€ something like that. Still proffit.
By the way don't wanna be just insulting everyone but whoever pays for a fucking VIP on this forum is retarded. 90% of the content there is somewhere else already or is old, also if they release somekind of crash license whatever it will be leaked in 1 day or so lol.
THE SNOW WILL STAY UNTIL THE SUMMER OR MAYBE UNTIL NEXT WINTER THATS HOW MUCH THEY CARE.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Using Censys isn't much of a big bug if you ask me.
Yet none of you heard of it before I even report it. Yay you guys are so damn smart jesus. Something so easy yet a staff of 6 or 7 or how many you are never even tested it. Oh by the way don't think you're so big begger.
236f0a4df084695ddd8e6bbfc68c3b72.png

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Yet none of you heard of it before I even report it. Yay you guys are so damn smart jesus. Something so easy yet a staff of 6 or 7 or how many you are never even tested it. Oh by the way don't think you're so big begger.
View attachment 899
Well i cosidered you a friend before, i really don't have any connect with webserver of R4P3 or even Bug Bountys.
Only people working on it are Asphyxia and Supervisor.
Being an ass won't get you far in life.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Well i cosidered you a friend before, i really don't have any connect with webserver of R4P3 or even Bug Bountys.
Only people working on it are Asphyxia and Supervisor.
Being an ass won't get you far in life.
Well theres a reason why I din't mention you or any other mod so don't come here looking all big. I made this thread to show how honest these 2 are. You or any other staff got nothing to do with it so don't take part in it.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Well theres a reason why I din't mention you or any other mod so don't come here looking all big. I made this thread to show how honest these 2 are. You or any other staff got nothing to do with it so don't take part in it.
Why do you call me in chat and what connection does our private conversation has with bug bounty? You are attacking me all the time, and this is not your first time doing this, and there is no good reason for including me or other mods, but you include me everytime god knows why.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Why do you call me in chat and what connection does our private conversation has with bug bounty? You are attacking me all the time, and this is not your first time doing this, and there is no good reason for including me or other mods, but you include me everytime god knows why.
Well giving me a ban when I sent you a PM :) And even though before you ban me you sent me a message about the same matter makes sense. But I don't care about that.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Well giving me a ban when I sent you a PM :) And even though before you ban me you sent me a message about the same matter makes sense. But I don't care about that.
I told you not to mention denial of service
in public threads and offer the same thing to users i was really clear about that.

Civak

Apr 1, 2016
"By the way its gonna be summer and its still snowing here?"
"THE SNOW WILL STAY UNTIL THE SUMMER OR MAYBE UNTIL NEXT WINTER THATS HOW MUCH THEY CARE."
Screenshot_1.png

>March 11
Oh okay.

You sound very upset because you thought you were going to be given a reward for doing absolutely nothing. How upsetting. :(

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
"THE SNOW WILL STAY UNTIL THE SUMMER OR MAYBE UNTIL NEXT WINTER THATS HOW MUCH THEY CARE."
View attachment 900

>March 11
Oh okay.

You sound very upset because you thought you were going to be given a reward for doing absolutely nothing. How upsetting. :(
Like he said, you have done nothing. Nothing for reward. Be happy with name in HoF.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
View attachment 900

>March 11
Oh okay.

Like he said, you have done nothing. Nothing for reward. Be happy with name in HoF.
Who are you two low lifes though? Like I care about your oppinion, its not this that will get you to be MOD or something in here, oh wait maybe it will never mind keep licking ass it has worked great for other people up until now. :rolleyes:
And who said I want the reward/my name in that damn autistic wall that no one can read? You both need to go back to the license thread thats the only reason you're here anyway bye <3
Anyone that doesn't wanna lick ass can see that the bug bounty is there only for them to fix their bugs and then call it "its something public".

Last edited by a moderator:

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
"Since there is the BUG BOUNTY program on here https://r4p3.net/pages/bugbounty/ (my name is even there what the fuck for then? I dint get a reward lul) I decided to ask them if there was any reward after showing them the IP of the server where the forum is hosted which Supervisor said that I would get the reward if I told them how I got the IP." And then read your reply:
"And who said I want the reward/my name in that damn autistic wall that no one can read?".
Im on phone so its hard for me to quote this shit but for money begger I had to post this reply. And u talk about community? Your last activity is 'still waiting for reward'. :banghead:
And for license thnk god for having enough money to buy server from legit host provider, not like you "virtual begger".

Jackbox

Jan 2, 2016
Anyone that doesn't wanna lick ass
Looks like you clearly have some sort of fantasies, just because we offer feedback and criticism doesn’t mean we provide free counseling here.

If you have problems with accepting what we offered you, maybe that is your own fault for having too high of expectations. You were expecting more than $5 or $10. If I remember, you were expecting some ridiculous payout because you typed our domain in a box and clicked a button. It’s not like Supervisor and I have never heard of Shodan&Censys, we simply haven’t scanned our domain with it.

The reason we didn’t even classify the IP “leak” as a bug is because realistically, the larger part of the web is affected by global crawlers. You can scan some bank websites FFS and pull an array of servers. It’s public intel gathering you did.

Was there a security misconfiguration on our part? It depends on how you look at it. There are many ways to get IPs online, it’s the nature of the internet. We are all connected by addresses. If you want to cry and complain about us, feel free. Don’t act like you’re amazing because you’re familiar with DoS/DDoS stresser bullshit. You probably play console games and hit anyone off when you lose. ;)

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Looks like you clearly have some sort of fantasies, just because we offer feedback and criticism doesn’t mean we provide free counseling here.

If you have problems with accepting what we offered you, maybe that is your own fault for having too high of expectations. You were expecting more than $5 or $10. If I remember, you were expecting some ridiculous payout because you typed our domain in a box and clicked a button. It’s not like Supervisor and I have never heard of Shodan&Censys, we simply haven’t scanned our domain with it.

The reason we didn’t even classify the IP “leak” as a bug is because realistically, the larger part of the web is affected by global crawlers. You can scan some bank websites FFS and pull an array of servers. It’s public intel gathering you did.

Was there a security misconfiguration on our part? It depends on how you look at it. There are many ways to get IPs online, it’s the nature of the internet. We are all connected by addresses. If you want to cry and complain about us, feel free. Don’t act like you’re amazing because you’re familiar with DoS/DDoS stresser bullshit. You probably play console games and hit anyone off when you lose. ;)
1. I wasn't expecting more or less then 5-10$ I already knew if I used that example you would take advantage of it. I don't care if it was only 1$ hey at least you were being honest.
2. Again with the crap about not doing much? Well look at that I did more then your entire fucking team that should be looking for security bugs. You even invited me to that team.
3. The fuck is your problem with people that play games? And if IFFF I did what you stated this shitty forum would be dead by now, not worth the money or the time. Its dead anyways and you know it.
4. Still waiting for that teamspeak3 WEB client, oh wait! Someone did it already in less time then you. Never mind
5. How is that cash flow of the VIPs? When it gets low make a new bullshit crasher that is blocked in 1 day by teamspeak.

Bottom line is you're a scumbag with no word you and supervisor promissed a reward yet nothing was given besides no one uses the bug bounty so just remove dumbass. And for someone that spends so much time trying to take down teamspeak3 you don't look that smart in your reply's. Guess you got no better arguments.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
1. I wasn't expecting more or less then 5-10$ I already knew if I used that example you would take advantage of it. I don't care if it was only 1$ hey at least you were being honest.
2. Again with the crap about not doing much? Well look at that I did more then your entire fucking team that should be looking for security bugs. You even invited me to that team.
3. The fuck is your problem with people that play games? And if IFFF I did what you stated this shitty forum would be dead by now, not worth the money or the time. Its dead anyways and you know it.
4. Still waiting for that teamspeak3 WEB client, oh wait! Someone did it already in less time then you. Never mind
5. How is that cash flow of the VIPs? When it gets low make a new bullshit crasher that is blocked in 1 day by teamspeak.

Bottom line is you're a scumbag with no word you and supervisor promissed a reward yet nothing was given besides no one uses the bug bounty so just remove dumbass. And for someone that spends so much time trying to take down teamspeak3 you don't look that smart in your reply's. Guess you got no better arguments.
Why did you change the subject about earnings from VIP?
That doesn't make any actual sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.